Reviews for The Worst Way
Kangarooney chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
That was so adorable and sad.

I like how there was just SOMETHING within Arthur that was telling him how much he shouldn't do that. Proves that maybe there's hope. And then BAM! HOPE RETURNS.

-Kangarooney-
Cahaya Sidur chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Funny! And so sad…nearly thought Arthur WAS going to do it. Well done!
Disgusted Reader chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Good lord, now I remember why I don't read fic on FFnet anymore. This is a screamingly purple, melodramatic piece of trash. Merlin's speech after Arthur yells at him to defend himself is so unrealistic it's not even funny...more's the pity. The idea that Arthur-in the midst of a killing rage-would just stand there listening to that blithering bullshit is equally difficult to swallow. Then Arthur doing an instant about-face in the face of said speech and suddenly realizing all the errors of his previous thinking is equally unrealistic when he was at a berserker level of anger just moments before. Suddenly all the feelings of betrayal and hurt evaporate like dew in the summer sun. Yay! A "gentle but very MANLY embrace" and tears! True Friendship At Last! Group Hug! Please, could you get more saccharine, cliche and unrealistic?

I do suppose young children and dimwits would enjoy the story though and God knows ffnet is rife with both.
Cwize1 chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
The only negative feedback I can give is that the story ended a little too cleanly. Something that has been engrained into a person's soul does not lend itself easily to being reversed in a couple of minutes, no matter how powerful a revelation is to the contrary.

Other than that fairly well written. Good job.
cindy4651 chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Excellent! Definitely the worst circumstances for a reveal that I've seen, and everyone stayed in character (except Percival's speech, which was also lovely). Thanks!
SwimmerGirl0726 chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Wow! Bipolar there much Arthur?;) AWESOME!
victoria chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Brilliant I love this please make more on to it, I couldn't stop reading I was tranfixed. If you won't do more at least keep writing you nhave a gift of capturing an audience In, our writing.
catzrool chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
I really liked this story, but the wrap-up seemed much too fast and uncomplicated considering all the drama that happened before it. Still, up until the last few paragraphs, I really liked it.
obsessivereader95 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
that literally brought tears to my eyes. well done.
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
oooh ouch poor merlin, yay to the knights for sticking up for him, and Arthur's need to be fair regarding letting him defend himself, and Merlin's very concise and decision changing speech...all of it...beautiful!
don't-even-ask1 chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Awww...that was so sweet. For a second there, I thought Arthur really was going to kill Merlin...that was a terrifying moment! Anyhoo, wonderful story!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Wow,that was amazing. Possibly the best merlin reveal fanfic ive ever read. Just wanted to thank you and say great writing! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Merlin wouldn't kneel to Arthur. Servant or not he sees himself as Arthur s equal. He wouldn't be that submissive. Not even to save their friendship. He would be apologetic to him yes would be and may try make himself appear harmless but and let's face it he's just been beaten up by his mates and know he has to deal with Arthur I think he would lose his temper and speak in his own defence. At least to call Arthur a prat. Good concept. Good story. Like knights reactions very in character. You've got Arthur's reaction down to a T
Ugla chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
I love it :)
Veilwuarrah chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Aww... it felt a bit rushed towards the end, but it was a lovely read
79 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »