Reviews for The Worst Way
Author Pendragon Of Camelot chapter 19 . 6/20/2017
Oh. My. God. Just wow. I am actually crying. I was crying when they were burning merlin and I cried throughout the last three chapters, out of pure happiness! So glad that Baldor and Agravane were dealt with. They had it comming. I was terrified when Morgana got to merlin, and worried throughout the rest of the story that Merlin was too far gone. Loved Kilgarrah's conversation with Arthur. Some very funny parts to this story! I was hysterical (both in laughter and tears). I have been looking for YEARS to find the perfect reveal fic, and CONGRATS, because you have written it! I will reread this many times, which, by the way, I don't do. Ever. But this story is honestly the best I have EVER read. Your grammar is perfect, your punctuation is perfect, the characters are perfect, and the plot was absolutely amazing and beautiful. I LOVED how Grain and all of the citizens of Camelot came to Merlin's rescue, and Arthur's speech was spot on. I think the variation of spells was great, since most people like to stick to the more elemental side, mostly fire. My heart was in my mouth when I had heard Merlin had died, and my relief was indescribable when I realized he wasn't. And Arthur was willing to sacrifice everything for his friend. I am honestly in AWE right now. off to check out your other stories... Well done! You are an OUTSTANDING author!
PeterPanNeverLands chapter 14 . 5/19/2017
I love how passionate Kilgarrah was when he was describing magic and all that in that scene Arthur and he had together. Great writing!
The Vitruvian Woman chapter 18 . 4/27/2017
The Vitruvian Woman chapter 19 . 4/27/2017
Great story, the ending was sweet
Guest chapter 19 . 4/21/2017
This is how Merlin should have happened. I can not say anymore because there is nothing more to be said. Your writting was beautiful and this is the best Merlin fanfic I have read. -Rosie-
madnessdownunder2 chapter 19 . 4/2/2017
Very nice, Merlin gone mad would be a VERY dangerous thing, good to see a posibility, good work!
PratClotpoleDollopHeadQueen chapter 19 . 4/1/2017
Omg! THIS IS BY FAR MY FAVORITE MERLIN FANFIC EVER! THATS SAYING A LOT BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE I HAVE READ ALMOST ALL OF THEM SO THIS IS A HUGE COMPLIMENT! I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH AND AM SO GLAD YOU WROTE IT! YOU'RE SO GOOD, KEEP WRITING!
megzilla01 chapter 19 . 3/16/2017
Why am I crying?... Fantastic story!
Tonsoffandoms chapter 19 . 3/4/2017
I could think of no greater epilogue to this heart-wrenching story that had me running into my sister's room to release the emotions this caused me. A truly beautiful tale was woven from a simple onshot, and my heart loves and hates you for it. Thank you for the great fic!
TweakyGhostLover chapter 19 . 2/22/2017
YASSSSSSS GO ARTHUR GO MERLIN GO ALBION I LOVE THIS
TweakyGhostLover chapter 18 . 2/22/2017
YASSSSSSSSSSSSS GO ARTHUR WOOOOOOOOOOO HE SAVED HIM HE FIGURED HIM OUT
Awww back to the same old banter
TweakyGhostLover chapter 17 . 2/22/2017
YASSSSSSS GO ALYS' GRANDCHILDREN WOOOOO
GO GWAIN
YASSSSS GO CIVILIANS WOOOOOOOOO
OH MERLIN, he truly didn't want to hurt anyone that he chained the magic so much when it exploded it exploded inside of him awwww
YASSSSSSSSS GO GWAINE WOOOOOOO
Awwww he's helped so many GO ALYS
Guest chapter 13 . 2/22/2017
GRRRRRR AGRAVAINR I WILL MURDER YOU HOW DARE YOU UGHHHHHHHHH
Guest chapter 11 . 2/22/2017
I'm crying so hard he hates ARTHUR now
370 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »