Reviews for The Worst Way
TweakyGhostLover chapter 15 . 2/22
Awwww he's helped so many GO ALYS
GRRRRRR AGRAVAINR I WILL MURDER YOU HOW DARE YOU UGHHHHHHHHH
I'm crying so hard he hates ARTHUR now
TweakyGhostLover chapter 8 . 2/22
Awwww Merlin go Arthur
TweakyGhostLover chapter 7 . 2/22
Oh Merlin GO MERLIN
MONTHS!? GO MERLIN YOU CANT DO THIS
GO ARTHUR GO GWAIN YASSS
Oh no
YASSSS MERLIN I love how it's ARTHUR it's arthur who brings it all back and it's Arthur who makes him free himself
TweakyGhostLover chapter 6 . 2/22
Awwww YASSS GWAIN
TweakyGhostLover chapter 4 . 2/21
OH Morgana I'd like to see you try, if the knights and Arthur don't protect him then he will protect himself and if not his magic will his magic is very protective nothing will get past it's

NOOO DONT LET HIM GO
TweakyGhostLover chapter 3 . 2/21
AWWWWW GO ARTHUR
NOOOOOOOOO AGRAVAINE KNOWS
What you would do with out him? Hmmm I don't know maybe LIVE MORE PEACEFULLY, NOT DIE, NOT HAVE TRAITOR IN YOUR MIDST
TweakyGhostLover chapter 2 . 2/21
YASSSS GWAINE lol he just laughs
TweakyGhostLover chapter 1 . 2/21
YASSSSSSSSS GO GWAIN YASSS HE is as I wished still merlins most loyal friend
YAY PERCIVAL aww MERLIN UGH REALLY ARTHUR
YASS GWAIN
NO ARTHUR
awww MERLIN
YAY ARTHUR WOOOOO lol sorry thought you were going for a hug XD YASSS GWAIN
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 19 . 2/19
Really well written story. I enjoyed it.
Justice chapter 19 . 2/11
Omg I think I cried reading this. Its amazing
My Wayward Unicorn chapter 1 . 1/24
Let me start off by saying I don't usually bother to comment on anything but this story really got to me.
First of all, I'm an experienced whump reader and I've seen and read and written all sorts of things. However, this was something that bothers me still, hours after reading it. I had to go and watch some Merlin clips just to see he was alright.
Anyways, amazing plot and well written. Made me fell all kinds of funny things. But thank you for this experience - won't forget it anytime soon!
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 19 . 12/5/2016
Amazing story from start to finish. Excellent plot twists and a beautiful resolution. Great characterizations as well, pretty much everything I love to find in fanfiction. Thank you for writing and posting!
BooksAreMedicine chapter 19 . 11/1/2016