Reviews for The Worst Way
Clara A. Rose chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Good writing. I liked it!
TruffleHead chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Wow. Wonderful writing. I may or may not have cried my eyes out in the middle there. :)

Truffy
anon321 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Read this after another of your fics. A good plot and the sentence structures were varied. You're an awesome writer.
DasKhaleesi chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
This is awesome, thanks for sharing!
Nononsense98 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
That was amazing.. I like the intensity too!
molotovmullet chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
YAY THIS IS A LOVELY STORY ((: GREAT JOB 3
Bitten Nails chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
This was great! I love the ending (not just because it was a happy one). You really nailed Merlin's character, Gwen and the other knights, too (I had my doubts with Elyan, seeing as though you hadn't actually given him much of a role), but, I think, Arthur was a bit... off. During his speech where he asked for Merlin's forgiveness, I couldn't quite picture him being all... mushy... (?) I expected him to be hesitating, covering his feelings as he usually did, but conveying it nonetheless.

But! Be that as it may, this was a lovely story! Made me fall all warm inside.

Thank you for sharing!
Danterevan chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
well done it was expertly crafted to perfection
D
EscapeArtist42 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
wow..that was intense..
although Arthur's cruelty angered me, I really enjoyed the fic..
I'm too much of a sucker for angst : (something's wrong with me)
besides it was written well :)
Hollow Insanity chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
I literally started crying during this, it was so beautiful :')
Sitanya chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
I really felt the angst for merlin. Love the story :)
chele the original chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Wow powerful. Made me cry.
Tourmaline20 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
great story I like the concept. Would you be willing to let me take my own stab on Merlin getting beaten because of Lamia?
Deleted18 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Awesome!
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
I'm just glad that didn't actually happen during the Lamia incident- the beating that is... or it could have happened, actually. They'll just never show that on air... really, knights, even if they are possessed beating up "defenseless", skin&bones Merlin? What would that say about their honor? XD What I'm really glad about though is that Lancelot was no longer there for that particular episode. I just can't, just CANNOT imagine Lancelot ever treating Merlin like that- enchantment or no enchantment, I just CAN'T! Seeing Gwaine doing that to Merlin was heartbreaking... since I've always counted on him to be the one to stand up to Merlin, so I'll just blame it on the length they've known each other, which isn't that long... besides, she was using magic against them after all. :)
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »