Reviews for The Worst Way
Moonwing1 chapter 19 . 10/20/2015
Excellent job, and well done all around! Some people think epilogue's aren't necessary, but it's like wrapping a present and not adding a bow to a beautiful package. Look forward to seeing more of your work.
Juliana Brandagamba chapter 19 . 10/20/2015
Oh, I'm sad now the story has finished... but equally deliriously happy, my mind whirling with the emotions I share with Merlin and Arthur... A magnificent ending to one of the best stories I have read on this site.
CoolBeans100 chapter 19 . 10/20/2015
Really enjoyed this story, well done!
Jesse R chapter 18 . 10/19/2015
I read it all and I am so glad Merlin not only lived but he and Arthur found out as they came to really know each other, how important their relationship truly was...very good!
E chapter 18 . 10/19/2015
Oh, my WORD. Dude, this story is SOOO good. You have an amazing gift. Use it for good! ;)
Seriously, though. The characters were right on, and the plot was winding and fantastic, and you managed to pull of the bromance between Arthur and Merlin without it being a ROmance. Fantastic!
oma13 chapter 18 . 10/19/2015
Brilliant chapter! Loved Arthur in this! When he finally killed Agravaine, I said, "Yes!"
Yay, the people support Merlin and magic. Great reveal. And I'm glad to see Arthur is still calling his best friend and idiot!
Still wondering where Gaius is and how Arthur will deal with the knights who arrested him at Agravaine's orders.
Looking forward to the epilogue!
MamzelleHermy chapter 18 . 10/19/2015
AWESOME! I really loved it! It was a great ending (even if my whump! loving side is imagining that everything is not all okay immediately)! And I loved that hug and Arthur's speech :D Let's all hug Merlin now !

Oh and, one wondering thought : where's Gaius?
Assassin of Syria chapter 18 . 10/19/2015
Congratulations and thanks for completing the story. Although I am a super evil person, I admit that after so much hardship Merlin deserves some happiness.
Enjoyed the story very much.
Loved the bromance of this chapter. Waiting eagerly for the epilogue.
CrazedFangirl13 chapter 18 . 10/19/2015
AWWW that last line was so cute! :)))
I loved this story, and I'm really happy you decided to continue and finish it.
chele the original chapter 18 . 10/19/2015
All is right with the world.
annavale23 chapter 18 . 10/19/2015
Great chapter!
Book girl fan chapter 18 . 10/19/2015
Yes! Perfect! And what better moment to announce the return of magic than after such a big event, where Arthur has quite clearly shown that magic is accepted here.

I wonder what Arthur will do about the lords that believed Agravaine when he said Arthur was enchanted?
Book girl fan chapter 17 . 10/19/2015
Merlin is made of magic. Without it, he won't survive long. Basically, this better work.
Juliana Brandagamba chapter 18 . 10/19/2015
Yes. YES! Perfect chapter. I am grinning so much. This has really set me up for the day. Thank you!
KIMMIKY chapter 18 . 10/18/2015
I was once told by my english literature teacher that characters and plots rebelling and putting up a fight are the marks of a writer with a very good imagination. If they only do what you tell them to it's very much akin to a bootlicking servant. Dutiful, obedient, and boring as all hell. If they fight back it injects passion and subtlety and makes for a very good read especially since they tend to go off in directions you might never have thought of otherwise.

Thanks for being one such writer. You've come a very long way from the original story to now.
274 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »