Reviews for The Worst Way
oma13 chapter 17 . 10/18
OMGaius! What a roller coaster of emotions! Awesome chapter! Yay, for the knights to the rescue and bless those sweet young boys! I loved their weapons! Just goes to show you how far goodness and determination can go. Loved Arthur here and was glad he was the one to get revenge on Agravaine. Now, let's hope Merlin does, indeed, 'take it!"
andreri chapter 17 . 10/18
Oh My flipping gosh... Thats was incredible! So many feels, so well mixed together! Two heart atacks, three emotional breackdowns four cliffhangers and all of that on one whole chapter! Can't wait till next one
Quiet.crash chapter 17 . 10/18
These last few updates from you caused me to bite my lips bloody from anxiosuness - awesome work! I love how nobody wanted Merlin to die and how Gran Alys sent her boys to save the King and the Knights. Gwaine's absolutely perfect, as well as Arthur, but I literally haven't enough words of praise for how you made Merlin forsake his magic for Arhur and for the people gathered around his pyre (and Arthur giving it back to him!). Honestly, I almost cried this chapter :)
Assassin of Syria chapter 17 . 10/18
I have read thousands of Merlin fanfics but I never shed any tear while reading any fic.
But this fic is the only exception. The fic broken faith ( author: whitekingdomangel ) You are doing an amazing angsty job. Keep going.
I have a suggestion: why don't you kill Merlin in the end? That's going to be an awesome thing. I know I am evil. Just think about it.
May you always be happy and prosperous and an awesome writer.
Cha'90 chapter 17 . 10/18
Just when you think it can't get any better. There aren't words enought to explain how much I love this story so I'm not even going to try. Just know that it's A LOT.
crazydasiy-in-tha-house chapter 17 . 10/18
Ladyliz2 chapter 17 . 10/18
YASSSS I love soul bound Arthur and Merlin and this is written well- with lots of bromance
chele the original chapter 17 . 10/18
Take it Merlin ,
Take Arthur's gift
and LIVE!
good chapter.
MamzelleHermy chapter 17 . 10/18
Oh wow! That was definitely EPIC! Absolutely fantastic! I loved it!
Terry chapter 17 . 10/18
This is absolutely brilliant. I like the way you develop both your story and the characterisation of the players. I think, so far, this is one of the best fanfictions I have read.
Juliana Brandagamba chapter 17 . 10/18
YES! Brilliant chapter! Can't wait for an update!
Zass of happiness chapter 17 . 10/18
Oh gosh, please update soon! I absolutely love this story! Adfghj, have to know what happens
CrazedFangirl13 chapter 16 . 10/17

*splutters incoherently*
I don't normally just say update fast but PLEASE YOU CANNOT DO THIS TO US
chele the original chapter 16 . 10/17
Now That's just evil...
Merlin if you are aware
of all those
your Magic and save yourself.
Book girl fan chapter 16 . 10/17
This is definitely a make it or break it moment. This goes well, Agravaine will be exposed, and everything will go well and be happy. It goes wrong, and Merlin may have lost the support of the people. He might be dead,or worse, they might be happier if he was.
270 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »