Reviews for The Worst Way
Violet Eternity chapter 19 . 10/24/2015
Loved it!
oma13 chapter 19 . 10/24/2015
Sorry for taking so long, under the weather a bit. This is the way I had hoped that the series would have ended...brilliant, happy, fulfilled, SATISFIED, rather than leaving us hanging in disappointment! So glad Lord Baldor and Agravaine got what was coming to them, so glad for the idyllic life that settled in Camelot...oh, it was all just wonderful. From the tumultuous beginning, the fear-inducing middle, to the happy-at-last ending, it was quite the wondrous and fulfilling ride! The only thing I would have wanted to see, is Merlin getting a girl! The man hardly ever gets a girl! He needs happiness just as much as the next guy! And lots of little dark haired Dragonlords and princesses running amok in the castle causing mischief! My dream anyway! Thanks for a wonderful story. It kept me on pins and needles throughout!
Guest chapter 19 . 10/23/2015
This story has been so much fun to read and I'm so so so happy you came back to it and finished it! 100% worth the wait, great job! :)
shell22 chapter 19 . 10/23/2015
Thanks for writing a great story!
Book girl fan chapter 19 . 10/23/2015
The Golden Age of Camelot has certainly arrived, and this is its perfect description. That last line was the glorious ending that this story deserved.
Jesse R chapter 19 . 10/22/2015
Hope some day we can say this for the whole world but there always seems to be some evil in the heart of some man some where...until the true King comes!
EccentricRage chapter 19 . 10/21/2015
Oh my god I've literally got tears going down my cheeks. This is one of the only stories I've seen that has a full chapter devoted to just how wonderful Albion becomes once Arthur and Merlin unite it all as one and become the true two sides of the same coin that they are prophesized to be. This is just amazing and perfect and thank you so much for creating it.
Guest chapter 19 . 10/21/2015
Hey. I liked the worst way a lot. My favourite short story. But your sequel is supurb. Really liked it! Cann't wait dor your next story.
mersan123 chapter 19 . 10/20/2015
Thank you Revhead. A wonderful ending for both Merlin and Arthur. Merlin certainly deserve the happiness after the torture he had endured.
Beautifully written and I will admit I will miss this story now that it has ended. Be assured though, I will revisit this one as it is on my "read again" list.
Many, many thanks. A brilliant ride!
NerdGirlAlert chapter 19 . 10/20/2015
This was amazing! I hope to read more of your work
andreri chapter 19 . 10/20/2015
U r amazing! This was just so mindcleaner that i think i would use this version when someone. Asks me how merlin ended... Btw, have u thoucht of a sequel or maybe drabbles about life in Camelit post magic-allowance? Like maybe Merlin having trouble because an old woman assures himbthat her grandson is a warlock when he can clearly see her pointing at a goat.
dogluvva99 chapter 19 . 10/20/2015
Sequel? ;)
MamzelleHermy chapter 19 . 10/20/2015
Well, that is a great conclusion! This story really was a great one with a interesting plot and beautiful writing ;)
doublevv chapter 19 . 10/20/2015
Oh how I wish the BBC had hired you to write for Merlin, this is a WAAAAAAAAAY better way to end Merlin than the way they ended it. Absolutely brilliant, from now on I shall consider this Merlin's ending rather than the BBC's
NightsAnger chapter 19 . 10/20/2015
A great story through and through! I will say that the idea of a Sorcerers Registry scares me a little. The Nazis didn't start with the deathcamps, they started with a simple star serving as a label. Nevertheless the story was a roller coaster and I look forward to what you may choose to write next.
309 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »