Reviews for The Worst Way
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 11/1/2016
Wow, that was wonderful! I like how Merlin finally gets through to Arthur and how Arthur kept wavering

Arthur's apology was so great
dianis2013 chapter 19 . 10/24/2016
this should be the end of the serie, no that heart breaking end
flamingbookworm chapter 19 . 10/22/2016
what is the title of the sequel?
flamingbookworm chapter 19 . 10/8/2016
what is the title of the sequel please
CaitiAthena chapter 1 . 9/21/2016
awwwww that was so freaking cute !
ProjktRevolution chapter 19 . 9/2/2016
OH GOSH. This made me smile SO much and have 'the feels' SO OFTEN. Fantastically written, heart-wrenching, sitting-at-the-edge-of-your-seat gripping... at times the plot seemed to move along TOO fast (Arthur's abrupt change of heart one instance) but small complaints, really. Well done - I'm so glad you finished this!
skydoe16 chapter 19 . 8/18/2016
At first I wasn't sure if I wanted to read this story, but I am really glad that I did because it was amazing... Thank you for sharing it with us :)
Betty.S chapter 19 . 7/26/2016
This is a really great story! I absolutely enjoy it and love it. Thank you for bringing us such a wonderful fiction.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/16/2016
WOW! One of the best stories on Merlin, on anything, I have read on this site! Amazing job, the plot was great and even surprising (I don't surprise easily) and it all makes sense! So many others don't :p
Absolutely brilliant! Thanks for writing it! :)

(loved Gwaine, you did such a great job writing him with all his snark! :P)
Guest chapter 15 . 7/7/2016
Anyone else absolutely DESPISE Agravaine after reading this?
Long live merlin chapter 19 . 6/22/2016
This was beautiful i can't express how amazing this story was i sat for a good 3 hours to finish this story
Phoenix Black chapter 19 . 6/9/2016
I believe that if you must have a fic that makes people cry, much like this one, it must end in a way that makes people grin (at least so you're not murdered in your sleep) this did that perfectly, and I did emit some tears.
Justagenericusername chapter 19 . 5/29/2016
This. Was. Amazing. Frankly I prefer your ending to the actual shows, it was so sad and slightly disappointing. This is easily one of my favourite Merlin fics. Thank you for such a great story :D
DELETED9ACCOUNT9 chapter 19 . 5/26/2016
This is what I call aa actual, great story, as close to perfect as it can get. It was wonderful, even though once or twice I felt like abandoning it, I simply couldn't put it away until I finished it. You did an amazing job writing this :)
Guest chapter 19 . 5/24/2016
this is amazing thank you!
356 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »