Reviews for The Worst Way
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
I'm just glad that didn't actually happen during the Lamia incident- the beating that is... or it could have happened, actually. They'll just never show that on air... really, knights, even if they are possessed beating up "defenseless", skin&bones Merlin? What would that say about their honor? XD What I'm really glad about though is that Lancelot was no longer there for that particular episode. I just can't, just CANNOT imagine Lancelot ever treating Merlin like that- enchantment or no enchantment, I just CAN'T! Seeing Gwaine doing that to Merlin was heartbreaking... since I've always counted on him to be the one to stand up to Merlin, so I'll just blame it on the length they've known each other, which isn't that long... besides, she was using magic against them after all. :)
servant123 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I really liked this. My only critique would be that Arthur's switch following Merlin's monologue came a little too quickly in the dialogue portion- the thoughts were very well expressed and fitted the changing mood well, but I think perhaps the intensity might've warranted something more emotional, and perhaps somber line before moving into the fond "Oh, get up you idiot." I think a line of dialogue before it, before Arthur's attitude changed from moved acceptance to gladness would've helped move it better. Perhaps just a simple "I'm sorry" with the drop of the sword, prior to the rest of that part of the conversation already shown, so that the dialogue flowed more smoothly on its own, as the thoughts did by themselves. Other than that note at the end, this was a fantastically written and well-thought out piece; the reveal placed perfectly within the series and episode for it's type, which made it even better than it already was. You did an incredible job with this, fitting in many different thought patterns and reasoning as Arthur tried to decide what to do, and all without it ever breaking the flow of the story; incredible work. Keep writing, and I'll look forward to reading lots more from you soon :)
God bless
Smoochynose chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Brilliant oneshot. Just one small critique. Arthur says 'helluva lot' which just doesn't seem the right language for the time setting. I'm not sure 'hell of a lot' would have been use then but it sounds more appropriate.
draco dominus chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Really liked Arthur's characterisation, and that of the Knights. Well done.
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
This was perfect! Absolutely perfect! :)
JustYourAverageWhovian chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
This is brilliant! I am so honoured to have read this. When Merlin was speaking at the end, of how he wouldn't use magic to harm Arthur, there were tears in my eyes. And now I've finished, they are flowing. This is honestly the best reveal fic I have ever read, and I have read many. Well done, and thank you for posting this beautiful piece of literature.
Touch of the Wind chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Excellent
Meyli Vaisyl chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Perfect. Just perfect. Sometimes, Arthur is so stupid, thankfully he has his knights (and Gwen...and Merlin xD).

This story was awesome. You're brilliant. Seriously :D

Me├┐li.
StrawbryBlondi chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Great story! Loved the plot and idea of it. Dialog was excellent for the most part. The only thing I was kind of 'iffy' about was the ending when Arthur accepts Merlin. But It was well written. I mean for anyone to write a reveal fic, it has got to be difficult. Who knows how it will really happen in Season 5. But It'll be interesting to see who guessed right. #MerlinSEASON5 :D
ArodieltheElfofRohan chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Oh! :') This was so good!
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Oh, yes, this is lovely.
ultimatefandomfangirl chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
yeheh! that was short but enjoyable!
Luxorien chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Love this. Dramatic, but realistic, and never boring. The image of Merlin baring his neck to Arthur will be with me for some time.
Yuki082 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
_

lovely.

~Yuki
Merlinfanatic77 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Amazing! Love all the action! The characters' reactions were fantastic! I would love an update on this story. :) Keep writing! You're brilliant! ~ Merlinfanatic77
79 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »