Reviews for The Worst Way
Guest chapter 19 . 5/24/2016
this is amazing thank you!
Cathrath chapter 19 . 5/20/2016
Omg fantastic story. So well written and everything all in the right places. One of the best Merlin fics I've read. Great work
Martiny the one and only still chapter 19 . 5/4/2016
I will admit, after the first chapter I nearly stopped. I was weary because I had read another fic that had a promising start and just turned plain old /bad/ and the first chapter was fine on its own.

After a couple hours to cool off however, I came back and I am so glad I stayed with it and read the rest of this fic, I'm sad I didn't get to follow it as it was posted. It just kept getting better and better (in an angst way) and I loved it so. :) I think it just became one of my favorite Merlin fics.
cindy4651 chapter 19 . 4/27/2016
This is an amazing story. Thank you so much.
cindy4651 chapter 16 . 4/27/2016
This is an exceptionally good story. Thank you so much for writing it.
cindy4651 chapter 12 . 4/27/2016
I was several chapters into this before I realized it was a see-the-show fic, which I don't like. This is done in a painless and unique way. Good job!
cindy4651 chapter 4 . 4/27/2016
I am really enjoying this story. It is well written and unique. I also like this detail:

"As he walked, Merlin watched both the plate and his feet with a look of intense concentration ... In contrast, the quick glance he flicked over his shoulder to close the door was casual and off-hand"
cindy4651 chapter 3 . 4/27/2016
Oh Arthur, you foolish child. You shouldn't tell other people's secrets.
cindy4651 chapter 2 . 4/26/2016
Very Good, thank you so much.
cantstopreadingfanfictions chapter 19 . 4/23/2016
this is how i imagined the tv show ending...i was a little disappointed with the way the show ended...and i an so glad i read this fic which paints exactly the kind of image i had in my mind...i really loved it...thank you for sharing it...
SpangleyPony chapter 19 . 4/16/2016
Just found this and absolutely loved it. Sorry it took me so long to find and read!
PinkFluffo chapter 3 . 4/7/2016
I like this story, but I felt like you overdone it with the characters.

Other then that, well done, love your style of writing.
Lollypops101 chapter 19 . 3/23/2016
wow! this is such a great story!
Guest chapter 19 . 3/22/2016
Lovely! This one goes on my list of fav Merlin fic's! They just don't write 'em like this anymore. Thank you!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/22/2016
Damn you, Agravaine! You'll get your comeuppance soon!
357 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »