Reviews for The Worst Way
NightsAnger chapter 19 . 10/20/2015
A great story through and through! I will say that the idea of a Sorcerers Registry scares me a little. The Nazis didn't start with the deathcamps, they started with a simple star serving as a label. Nevertheless the story was a roller coaster and I look forward to what you may choose to write next.
Assassin of Syria chapter 19 . 10/20/2015
Well done. Now that the story is complete, will you write more Merlin fics? I really like your writing style and I would love to read more.
Also thanks for adding my name in the list of reviewers.
Katie Katherine chapter 19 . 10/20/2015
Awesome! This was so good.
StephanieStephanie chapter 19 . 10/20/2015
Exactly what I wanted for end from the TV show, tanks for your wonderfull story!
annavale23 chapter 19 . 10/20/2015
This was a perfect end!
Quiet.crash chapter 19 . 10/20/2015
... As of now this is my canon. I never watched the whole of S05 because it was awful and this story is what I'll substitude it with ;) This is what happened and no one can convince me otherwise!
Amazing story, thank you so much for writing it and sharing here!
Moonwing1 chapter 19 . 10/20/2015
Excellent job, and well done all around! Some people think epilogue's aren't necessary, but it's like wrapping a present and not adding a bow to a beautiful package. Look forward to seeing more of your work.
Juliana Brandagamba chapter 19 . 10/20/2015
Oh, I'm sad now the story has finished... but equally deliriously happy, my mind whirling with the emotions I share with Merlin and Arthur... A magnificent ending to one of the best stories I have read on this site.
CoolBeans100 chapter 19 . 10/20/2015
Really enjoyed this story, well done!
Jesse R chapter 18 . 10/19/2015
I read it all and I am so glad Merlin not only lived but he and Arthur found out as they came to really know each other, how important their relationship truly was...very good!
E chapter 18 . 10/19/2015
Oh, my WORD. Dude, this story is SOOO good. You have an amazing gift. Use it for good! ;)
Seriously, though. The characters were right on, and the plot was winding and fantastic, and you managed to pull of the bromance between Arthur and Merlin without it being a ROmance. Fantastic!
oma13 chapter 18 . 10/19/2015
Brilliant chapter! Loved Arthur in this! When he finally killed Agravaine, I said, "Yes!"
Yay, the people support Merlin and magic. Great reveal. And I'm glad to see Arthur is still calling his best friend and idiot!
Still wondering where Gaius is and how Arthur will deal with the knights who arrested him at Agravaine's orders.
Looking forward to the epilogue!
MamzelleHermy chapter 18 . 10/19/2015
AWESOME! I really loved it! It was a great ending (even if my whump! loving side is imagining that everything is not all okay immediately)! And I loved that hug and Arthur's speech :D Let's all hug Merlin now !

Oh and, one wondering thought : where's Gaius?
Assassin of Syria chapter 18 . 10/19/2015
Congratulations and thanks for completing the story. Although I am a super evil person, I admit that after so much hardship Merlin deserves some happiness.
Enjoyed the story very much.
Loved the bromance of this chapter. Waiting eagerly for the epilogue.
helloyesimhere chapter 18 . 10/19/2015
AWWW that last line was so cute! :)))
I loved this story, and I'm really happy you decided to continue and finish it.
310 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »