Reviews for A Rose Among Thorns
makenzye958 chapter 1 . 4/21
hola guapa , me encata tu historia, podrias seguirla ,pero la tienes en wattpad?
axelaya45 chapter 91 . 4/20
Oh Please Update!
heleana1 chapter 91 . 4/15
Please update!
heleana1 chapter 1 . 4/5
Please update!
Magic Girl Forever chapter 91 . 3/12
Please continue the story! It is really good
I love this I wish u would update it!
vivian.kex chapter 15 . 1/3
one question... Does she still have her MAGIC?
Azera-v chapter 77 . 12/29/2016
Great story. So will Hermione and especially Ron start getting the consequences of hurting Iris?
hermanwade1 chapter 3 . 11/26/2016
your writing is bullshit and cliché. Just like your other vampire diaries story. Stop bashing the fucking characters it isn't your job you basis fuck tard. And also quite fucking up the characters.
NIGHTANGEL21 chapter 91 . 11/13/2016
Hey will this get updated anytime soon? I apoligize if that sounded rude I just really like this fanfic and I am curious when it will next. I do know people have a life outside Fanfic so I understand if it isn't anytime soon but I hope someday it will be finished as this is one of my favorite crossovers that works so well together.
YellowTiger17 chapter 91 . 10/11/2016
Will you be updating this soon? I really like this story, no, I love this story and I can't wait for the next update!
Blood-in-Poison chapter 91 . 10/3/2016
I love the story hoping to read more chapters of this in the future wondering how everything's coming together. Got to say this is one of the best Harry Potter and vampire diaries crossovers
PrincessRhaenyra chapter 22 . 9/23/2016
Well Iris is stupid. You hear a noise. You know vampires can't come in your house without an invitation. So let's go out on the porch. She was a witch right? Hello. The girl who lived is not a damsel in distress. So much for cunning and resourcefulness. Sorry if I come off as rude. But this made me super mad.
AnimeHunter411 chapter 91 . 9/12/2016
I really love this story and I hope that you UPDATE it SOON!
StarlightLove2020 chapter 91 . 9/4/2016