Reviews for A Rose Among Thorns
I was, you were, he was, we were, they were. This is only one of the many things wrong with your writing. While the story’s plot wasn’t a rubbish idea, you ruined it with dreadful grammar.
Past chapter 26, it became difficult to read a story that could’ve been great, if not for the messy writing.
Randomnyl chapter 91 . 1/7
Please please please finish your story! I need to see their reaction to cedric!
s.e.r.r.y.x chapter 1 . 1/7
Please update this story it would mean a lot. I absolutely love this story and I hope that you update because this is amazing. I’m always rereading this story. So please update.
Randomnyl chapter 15 . 1/6
I just started reading this and I love it! But where is her magic? Her wand? Anything? Ahhh I must be impatient
Update
Pleaseee keep writing it it's my favorite story ever
Goddess of Random chapter 1 . 12/20/2017
You know I was reading up on flowers and found out that an Iris symbolized hope. Imagine Iris mother to tribrid Hope. If you had continued writing this until the Originals I imagine it would have been amazing. This is still one of my all time fav fics tho~
Hennesey chapter 91 . 10/19/2017
When are you gonna update? Its been 4 yrs
Rumsdale chapter 91 . 9/28/2017
Please, please, please update. I need to now what happens next. It is killing me, just imaginaing what could happen next but never knowing until the next update. So I beg of you; please please please update
Ivangalyne chapter 2 . 8/22/2017
It's SteFan!
QueenRose142 chapter 91 . 7/20/2017
PLEASE UPDATE! ITS BEEN FOREVER, I NEED MORE! PLEASE UPDATE ALREADY!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/8/2017
pliz why do you make the iris so weak?
makenzye958 chapter 1 . 4/21/2017
hola guapa , me encata tu historia, podrias seguirla ,pero la tienes en wattpad?
axelaya45 chapter 91 . 4/20/2017