Reviews for A Rose Among Thorns
Azera-v chapter 85 . 3/1
Really hope you continue this!
jcanderson33 chapter 91 . 2/24
Oh my, i have to say that you have done a fantastic job on this story. You certainly had me hooked. I couldn't imagine the time that you have spent on this, it is really quite something.
I did notice a couple of continuity issues. At the beginning of this story you mention that Iris is 17(ish) but she claims to be 16 when she meets everyone... but later on... on her birthday she claims that she is turning 17 when this is not the case. Also you mention that Iris has been away from the magical world for 2 years... so the timeline is a little confusing to me.
I have really enjoyed the retelling of her history, i will admit that i am not overly fond of the co stant comments from the peanut gallery. While some of the comments are welcomed, some of the comments mostly the arguments from damon/kol or damon/anybody become tedious. Also what makes the comments frustrating is that it overlaps with the memories dialogue making it difficult to imagine the scene. Does the pensive simply pause or continue on. Some clear direction/description would be helpful.
Anyway i have really enjoyed this story and i very much cannot wait to read more if you should continue.
You really have done a phenomenal job on this and i wish you the best.
Watermelonsmellinfellon chapter 23 . 2/21
O Negative is the universal donor. It can be given to anyone no matter their blood type.
This story is the most amazing of all your stories! Please update you have to continue! Please UPDATE SOON because it's been so long! Bye!
LoveTheBadGuys77 chapter 91 . 2/10
a quand la suite ?
CrystalVixen93 chapter 91 . 1/25
Love ur story and can't wait to see what happens next so I hope u update again soon plz.
Slytherin Studios chapter 91 . 1/20
I love it, please update soon.
You've not given up on your story have you, because I really like this one, and I really want you to update and continue the story! Please?
daneel26 chapter 91 . 1/12
To be honest, I'm normally not a big fan of cross overs, but this story is probably one of my favorites. The plot and Iris's character are amazing! Please update soon!
moonlightkiss1515 chapter 91 . 1/11
I love your story! Please update soon! Like super soon! Thanks
I know it's been forever but you should totally update!
Smilingbringsjoy chapter 91 . 1/2
hi pls pls pls update the story
Has this story been abandoned?
ladyres chapter 60 . 12/28/2014
Iris is such a Mary sue character Its annoying how she letting Elena and Damon f her over I guess u don't know how to write strong female characters
AddaBlack94 chapter 91 . 12/25/2014
Decided to give the rest a try.. and thankfully you managed to make the story good again.

Really wish you still updated because this is a very good story. :)
1,862 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »