Reviews for Destined to Meet
fangirlofeverythingunderthesun chapter 6 . 4/18/2014
I know you wrote this two years ago and everything, but I just thought I'd let you know that I'd be interested if you were to write a follow up for it since this story was very good and all, I enjoyed reading it a lot ;)
Aramirandme chapter 6 . 10/26/2012
i personaly think you'd do a very good story about them remembering/being reminded that they 'knew eachother before they even knew'. :)
Kaloubet chapter 6 . 9/27/2012
I just read your stories, I discouvered them in the forum - the four as children, then young men, than as the soldiers they are, thats a very good idea, I liked very much your story!
Sheila Chiaroscura chapter 6 . 2/8/2012
Sooo...Athos and Porthos meeting in a bar fight, somehow I'm not surprised xD Poor Athos, he just wanted to get drunk in peace. But I could just picture him throwing punches left and right to let out his anger; he's the type to bottle things up, only to burst at some point. It was great how you included his decision to go to Paris to become a musketeer, especially his reasons for doing so were quite interesting.

'Yes, he could get as drunk as he pleased, he could beat people up and he could protect France from treacherous spies that he loathed under a new name.' Good to know his priorities ;)

Thanks for sharing this story; your take on things was so different and I really enjoyed each chapter!
LadyWallace chapter 6 . 2/8/2012
Hm, another person who thinks Athos and Porthos met at a barfight :P I liked this one, especially how Porthos is trying to gain his infamy ;) All of these were really good takes on how the four inseparables met. I'm excited to see what you come up with next )
Eclectic Butterfly chapter 6 . 2/8/2012
Why am I not surprised it was a bar fight?

A lovely take, and a very quick response to the challenge. I enjoyed it very much. If you do a sequel, that would be amusing, but if it doesn't work out that's fine.
FlyingMachine1 chapter 6 . 2/8/2012
Oh these are all so good! And yes yes yes yes yes! Please do write the next piece! It would be so interesting to see how they react to finding out that they had all met before! If it is anywhere near how good this one is, then we should all love it! I think my favorite one has to be Athos and D'Artagnan. Although, I did love Aramis and Porthos too... Ah it's so hard to pick a favorite! So again, I vote a million times yes for the follow up story!
Sheila Chiaroscura chapter 5 . 2/8/2012
Well, considering this were Aramis and Athos, this chapter was pretty darn funny! Somehow, I don't know why, I'm not surprised Aramis passed out long before Athos did xD

"Why so? Doesn't the Lord teach us to love all? Women ought to be loved too." "I'll drink to that." This was priceless, the perfect lines for these two!

Though I feel bad because the marriage didn't exactly work out; but I guess starting it off with a dead drunk groom isn't such a good omen... Thanks for cheering me up so much, I needed that after a test run at work :)
LadyWallace chapter 5 . 2/7/2012
Haha, oh dear, Aramis is going to get in trouble, I think :P This line made me laugh: "As a Priest in training, René swore not to touch but there was no harm in looking was there?" ;P And of course the fact that Athos could outdrink him is very true. It's just sad that his marriage didn't really work out (

But, I think it might be interesting to see them all realize they had met before, but then it might take away from the ironicness of it too. It's your choice, really ;)
Eclectic Butterfly chapter 5 . 2/7/2012
Hahaha! Why am I not surprised that Athos out-drank Aramis?

A follow up would be interesting, I think.
LadyWallace chapter 4 . 2/6/2012
That was so sad! ( But I like how Aramis is already acting the comforting one as he always did later ;) I'm looking forward to the last installments!
LadyWallace chapter 3 . 2/6/2012
AWWW this was so adorable and fluffy D Well, I'm glad I can help you come up with fluff too as well as random crack stories :P haha. I really loved this, though in "real life" Athos would take longer to be this affectionate. But little D'Artagnan is so adorable who could seriously resist?
Eclectic Butterfly chapter 4 . 2/6/2012
What a hard mission for Aramis! It took great strength to keep that kind of work up.

This is so them, though! Last chapter, Athos saves D'Artagnan, and in this one Aramis comforts him. So well done!
Eclectic Butterfly chapter 3 . 2/6/2012
Again, a very AWW! chapter. Sad that Athos was soo serious even as a child, but completely believable.
Sheila Chiaroscura chapter 4 . 2/6/2012
Sniff... Wow this was horribly sad. Poor Aramis; having to take care of so many sick people or people that have just lost a family member must be such a challenging job; especially if it's an epidemic and he can't do a thing to stop it. And poor, poor little Charles! It was simply heart-breaking when he said "But she was happy with us." He'd have been such a lovely big brother... :( But I'm glad René was there to comfort him the way he did; when his parents were preoccupied dealing with their own grief he needed someone there to explain everything to him. Great job!