Reviews for The Butterfly Effect
TheMarkOfSerafina chapter 6 . 9/25/2014
My mind works with anything you give so it kinda doesn't matter to me if the Wishverse exists or not... Hopefully in the sequel, they have a chance to get together like seriously!
TheMarkOfSerafina chapter 3 . 9/25/2014
Buffy have two boyfriends! Ain't she the lucky one? Poor Cleveland Buffy though, never known happiness at all...
Guest chapter 6 . 7/26/2014
Nice twist on Doppelgangerland. I'll go read the sequel now.
CuppaTea13 chapter 6 . 4/15/2014
Please give sequel! Also- can I just mention how much I loved the original episode for this? The knowledge that Angel, no matter what reality, was always willing to fight, and die, for Buffy, no matter what reality, was something I really took away from it (or maybe I'm just a hopeless romantic). Regardless, I felt that you really honored the episode and all it's glory and yet made a story that was your own at the same time. Bravo.
Jocasta Silver chapter 6 . 12/6/2012
This is amazing. You got all the characters down perfectly, and the storyline is awesome, especially with Buffy deciding to go back earlier to change the future.
David Fishwick chapter 6 . 11/21/2012
Brilliant idea and thanks for writing.
blindhunteress chapter 6 . 4/7/2012
i'm surprised to see that so few have tackled the wishverse angle. Anyway, interesting take and over all, i think this is a great story. So excited for the sequel! :)
aquamarine-acaia chapter 6 . 3/24/2012
please write a sequel, ill send you cyber cookies :)
stalburkslovers chapter 6 . 2/26/2012
very awesome :) i do hope for a sequel, but i get it, time consuming and all.
ba2006 chapter 6 . 2/25/2012
thanks for writing a fantastic fic :)
CovenStine chapter 6 . 2/25/2012
That was a really cool story, I must say! I like the backstory you gave the alternate characters. It really took a good story idea to another level.

Keep up the great work!

~C
Lakitalover chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Just checked your story listings after finishing this. Please, add a sequel. There are so many fun possibilities for romance and adventure with the wishverse characters, especially now that Buffy and Angel know about the curse.
Lakitalover chapter 6 . 2/25/2012
I really enjoyed this. It was nice to see Buffy and Angel meet their counterparts, and I've always loved the Wishverse version of Buffy and Angel. That was well written.
Angel3333 chapter 6 . 2/24/2012
I like this story please add a sequel! :)
Labyrinth01 chapter 6 . 2/24/2012
What a great story with a wonderful ending, full of possibilities! Thank you for writing yet another amazing B/A story, keeping the magic alive. I would LOVE a sequel! And don't ever apologize for writing slowly. A good writer writes deliberately, choosing each word like picking out a perfect piece of ripe fruit at a market. You are a talented writer because you take your time with your craft, sculpting your plot and prose carefully and artfully. Don't change how you write; your stories are perfect.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »