Reviews for The Very Thought of You
Laguna Girl chapter 69 . 7/21
Best fucking story EVER! -Come on sista don't keep me waiting.
lilmstran chapter 69 . 7/17
Loved it
The Prettiest Wallflower chapter 69 . 7/16
This proposal is going to have me crying. This is the most epic Cinderella story ever told. And I can't wait for the baby! Please let it be a girl! No a boy! No twins! One of each! Idk! I want it all.
debslmac chapter 69 . 7/16
Joijoi chapter 69 . 7/16
I think they'll make the fairy garden in the yard with twinkle lights or candles. I remember Edward thought Bella was a fairy when they were kids.
modelmeasia chapter 38 . 7/3
A'
Wow! The action! - and Riley is so sweet.
I get that a masquerade may mask society levels, but it's not really going to mask skin colors. That would still be scandalous, wouldn't it?
The Prettiest Wallflower chapter 68 . 6/28
Omg! Riley's lovesick goodbye was so cute and sad. A little romantic even though there is no love story between Bella and himself.
WB Crazy chapter 2 . 6/27
Okay is what the heck does Bella look like? Is she biracial because she mentioned not being able to blush because she wasn't light skinned
lilmstran chapter 68 . 6/26
Loved it
Monique318764 chapter 68 . 6/26
Awessss. NEXT! hahaha
KatHat chapter 68 . 6/26
That was so intense! Why on earth did she just stand there? I would have run for my life while he was in Tanya's room and hid or run for Edward myself! I guess I'm mixed up with the house design. I was thinking their bedrooms were up on the third floor, not what sounds like the basement. Hmmm...

I guess Edward showed that goon who 'a glass of milk' was, huh! Go Edward!
My mom used to sing 'Bye, Bye Blackbird'. Cool Bella got to see her papa in her dream!

Thanks for the update!
Kat
debslmac chapter 68 . 6/26
Shemilliah chapter 68 . 6/25
So Riley likes Bea? Bless him.
Edward did the thing.
Irina is annoying lol

But Bella really, you went with him? I can't feel sorry for people who 'willingly' put themselves in harms way.

Love the update!