Reviews for The Very Thought of You
edwardcullensfantasy chapter 73 . 7/23
Can't wait for you to update, hope all is well.
lilmstran chapter 73 . 3/26
loved it
jvtkel chapter 73 . 3/25
So, so glad to see you continuing this story. I've been waiting for an update. An excellent story that should be continued.
Midnight Angels Say GoodNight chapter 73 . 3/24
I don't think they should take the risk. A couple more days is all they need to wait right? They can do it! Now Irina is cute but She's too happy to please. Bothers me some, but if she's a good person why not give her the opportunity to work for them. Now telling his mother about Anthony... I'm not sure about that. I think Esme would kind of already assume that Anthony faked it. They loved each other. It must have crossed her mind that it was a possibility and wouldn't surprise her if he came back from the dead in other words.
Good. I hope you write more stories like this.
KatHat chapter 73 . 3/22
I was looking through my favs list in ffn and noticed it had been a lo-o-o-o-ong time since an update. So glad to hear from you. I'm to the point where - yeah, I like a good lemon as well as anyone, but I just want to move things along and hopefully get safely to the wedding night.

I agree Anthony should be there - his only son. If Edward hadn't been such a secret keeper this long!

I have one tiny suggestion. If you google - the editor's blog dot net punctuation in dialogue - and look down where it says single line with a dialogue tag, it's a little different than what you're doing.

Thanks for the update!
Kat
chelbee chapter 73 . 3/22
Thank you for the new chapter...
Savage Rob chapter 73 . 3/22
Oh what the hell go for it! Maggie is so awesome! tell Es she will be thrilled!
debslmac chapter 73 . 3/22

jmcfall chapter 73 . 3/22
We all need a Margret she is so amazing . Thank you for another great chapter.
acw1 chapter 73 . 3/22
Shelly J88 chapter 73 . 3/22
Yayyy! Been waiting for ages for the update.

Bravo of! Another good chapter. Hehe, naughty, impatient, Edward.. ;)
GrandeDame chapter 73 . 3/22
So happy to see an update. Thank you! Keep 'em comin'!
oOo SilverMoon oOo chapter 73 . 3/22
Loved the epov!
sweet fanfic chapter 72 . 10/17/2016
I hope that they have a happy ending!
I liked your story very much:) keep up the good work.