Reviews for The Very Thought of You
KatHat chapter 73 . 3/22
I was looking through my favs list in ffn and noticed it had been a lo-o-o-o-ong time since an update. So glad to hear from you. I'm to the point where - yeah, I like a good lemon as well as anyone, but I just want to move things along and hopefully get safely to the wedding night.

I agree Anthony should be there - his only son. If Edward hadn't been such a secret keeper this long!

I have one tiny suggestion. If you google - the editor's blog dot net punctuation in dialogue - and look down where it says single line with a dialogue tag, it's a little different than what you're doing.

Thanks for the update!
Kat
chelbee chapter 73 . 3/22
Thank you for the new chapter...
Savage Rob chapter 73 . 3/22
Oh what the hell go for it! Maggie is so awesome! tell Es she will be thrilled!
debslmac chapter 73 . 3/22

jmcfall chapter 73 . 3/22
We all need a Margret she is so amazing . Thank you for another great chapter.
acw1 chapter 73 . 3/22
Shelly J88 chapter 73 . 3/22
Yayyy! Been waiting for ages for the update.

Bravo of! Another good chapter. Hehe, naughty, impatient, Edward.. ;)
GrandeDame chapter 73 . 3/22
So happy to see an update. Thank you! Keep 'em comin'!
oOo SilverMoon oOo chapter 73 . 3/22
Loved the epov!
sweet fanfic chapter 72 . 10/17/2016
I hope that they have a happy ending!
I liked your story very much:) keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 72 . 10/9/2016
I don't think she is over reacting. They are a mixed couple in the 30's. I just want them to make it and be happy. i think it will not be easy for Edward to resist temptation.
belhotess chapter 72 . 10/10/2016
Happy to continue to follow !
debslmac chapter 72 . 10/9/2016
lilmstran chapter 72 . 10/9/2016
Loved it
KatHat chapter 72 . 10/9/2016
It's natural to be anxious about getting married and especially giving birth, but she does need someone to talk to and explain what to expect! If she's not showing enough that people know, she has time. Take one thing at a time! If I were her, I'd take Irina to help out in the new house.

Thanks,