Reviews for Troyella Oneshots: Volume II
crazyartfreak chapter 3 . 7/15/2012
Noooooooo! I know you gave me a warning about this being a tear-jerker but please... I need some relief. Something so perfect ended so terribly. Great, now I'm starting to cry. COME BACK ZANESSA! PLEASE! End things with Austin Buttface Vanessa. Go back to Zac! I promise you he can love you so much better than that ugly sorry-of-an-excuse boyfriend.
See, this is why I can relate to people online. They understand my Zanessa obsession. My mom thinks I'm paranoid and I almost got into a fight with my best friend over this. I think I'm going to go cry and be comforted by my Pug now. ;(
crazyartfreak chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I thought I was the only one who thinks Austin's going to hurt Vanessa and try to rape her. We all can tell it's just lust they feel for each other so hopefully the "relationship" will end soon. I have a bad feeling that somewhere down the road, Vanessa is going to get hurt badly. I don't know why she's not treating Zac right. As I write this, I keep thinking about the song "How Do You Sleep" by Jesse McCartney fits right now. It hurts so much seeing the perfect example of love not together anymore.

I lost inspiration for my story "Evans vs. Montz" at this time in my life because my favorite obsession - Zanessa - ended. Zac even said in an interview recently he can't forget about Vanessa. So I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens next
Officialkhusher chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Beautiful i love it but it made me cry ;(
qwerty55 chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
omg, i love this 3
qwerty55 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
my god, i just love everything on this chapter! from comforting gabriella to punching austin's ass, you did a great job!
Midnight113 chapter 3 . 3/1/2012
Although it is sad, it was very nicely done. Whatever happens, writing is always the perfect outlet for what we're feeling. It's the best way to pass the time and get all our thoughts out of our heads so we can think clearly. You did a great job portraying their emotions. Well done!
yogaluva chapter 3 . 3/1/2012
aww sad

very good one-shot
Zac is my.Life chapter 3 . 3/1/2012
Awh:( that really did almost make me cry..
pumpkinking5 chapter 3 . 2/29/2012
Thanks!

Truly sad. I wept. Yet, the end gave one hope that the beginning was possible.
Miss.IDoIt chapter 3 . 2/29/2012
I'm sad now :( it makes me sad that this could've easily been the case, but it would be better than them ending because they didn't love each other anymore. This was a really good one shot :)
londongirl123 chapter 2 . 2/23/2012
if only this was somewhat true *sigh* really well written :D:D
Midnight113 chapter 2 . 2/17/2012
Aw, I loved it. He's so sweet and caring, I love how how he allowed her time and space to come to her own conclusions and decide what she wanted. It was perfect. Great job!
Zac is my.Life chapter 2 . 2/17/2012
Awh. Great end to this two shot! :)
Zac is my.Life chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
I loved it! Cant wait to read the next chapter! :)
xFirstBadHabit chapter 2 . 2/17/2012