Reviews for Need, Like A Drug
jlo10131121 chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
Two people with so much anger and hurt and pain inside trying to assuage it by coming together. Exorcise demons they couldn't on their own. Excellent.
chemfemme chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Insightful, interesting take on their characters. Dark but plausible.
CarsRock14 chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Dark yes but could happen between these two broken abused people. Not all stories are fluffy and easy orgasms. Good work
petitegone chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
This is so deliciously dark. I love it.
dkflpn chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
wow, intense. this would be them in the second season. thanks for sharing
Upsgirl88 chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
That was incredible! Im usually more into the fluffy fics but I honestly enjoyed every word and every detail of that.
Amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
I read this when you first published it and it's still my fave Caryl fic. Have you seen Norman's Access Hollywood online interview from the San Diego Comic-Con? He said Daryl would most likely be aggressive or violent. Seems you were ahead of the times. :)
chrisfaithalin chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
This is a great story, but to me the best part is your description of all the drugs Daryl has done. You don't romanticize it, but you don't overtly condemn it either, because that is how Daryl would see it. He would view it is a long string of experimentations in an empty life. That was perfect. Like I said, I loved the the whole story, but that part was especially poignant and striking.
Lana Del Something chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
this was so amazing! I love your dark stuff, I just wish this wasn't a one shot, i love angry daryl!
Tomte Mushroom chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
All I can say is: I would LOVE to be addicted to that man.
LopezG chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
This was very dark. Yet totally believable. Those two really need each other. Good story.
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
my god. love the parrells of the drugs and the need they have for one another. this is the best carol/daryl fic i have read so far. the imagery was just beautiful and i could see it all and it was good. it was raw. thank you!
That70schick09 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Ah Jesus... That is fucked up. AMAZING insight and alternate take on the whole grieving situation, but still fucked up...
That70schick09 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
DeadRabbit92 chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
very intense, i liked it a lot.