Reviews for Summer Vacation: Back To Class
petmom1213 chapter 214 . 8/18
Yeah right. This chapter out of both stories is the one that has me thinking of reading something else. It doesn't fit them At All!
petmom1213 chapter 213 . 8/18
How can Bella be alright with top less when she was upset that he went skinny dipping and possibly saw other breasts? I mean she wanted to be the only breasts he ever saw. That doesn't make sense.
Awe. I love this version of Mike. He sounds so adorably and Alice are made for each other. He better not hurt her though.
I admire Bella. Most people would have probably took time off of collage but not Bella.
Awe Kel. Love him! Perfect timing Edward was gone.
Annoyed chapter 89 . 3/7
I love reading this story because the plot is great. However, this Bella sucks ass. Every two seconds she goes on and on about being more confident and trusting in the relationship. Then two seconds later she is crying and jealous and freaking out over something sexual. Like she is a walking, talking contradiction. Her thoughts don't match her other thoughts. Her thoughts don't match her words. Her thoughts don't match her actions. So over it. She is clearly too self centered and immature in this story.
Anna chapter 72 . 3/7
She cries in every chapter. Ridiculous.
aliciaalexander2015 chapter 739 . 11/23/2016
I love it
mrs.addiecullen chapter 739 . 7/17/2016
Very great story. I loved it
Guest chapter 576 . 5/26/2016
What absolute bullshit. Trust me on this, she would know if she had a miscarriage..it's EXCRUCIATINGLY painful. Bloody idiot.
Karthika chapter 145 . 5/26/2016
Hello. Im karthika, a huge fan of your stories and words. Ok, so that was a bit self obsessed thing. But all I wanted to tell you is that I love your stories. More specifically your summer vacation series. I adore your words, the way you show edward's and bella's life and how you make your readers feel as if they are sitting in front of them and witnessing what happening. You havent shown any character as negative, but everyone in your stories are just fabulous. Infact you didn't leave any character alone, even the imaginary character EJ. Hats of to you. I wish I could know more about you, I wish I could learn something from you. But I know one thing about you for sure. You are an amazing, wonderful, and an awesome person. Deny it if you want, but there is that person inside you that you have shown through your stories. By the way you are. Bye.
Girly Girl chapter 413 . 5/18/2016
Absolutely sick of this Bella. She needs to get over herself! Being so dramatic over the incident with Beatty, as someone who actually has been raped I have to say its infuriating seeing something like this about a tiny little accident. They're all making a huge deal of something that isn't a big deal, she needs to get on with it and get over herself! Such a bloody baby and a drama queen!
GirlyGirl chapter 291 . 5/10/2016
Does anyone else hate this Bella!? Goes on and on and on about anemia like it's a huge deal, as someone who has it I can tell you it's not that big a deal but she goes on and on like it's cancer or something! "Oh just my anemia" like seriously..shut up! She constantly goes on and on about herself and how she feels, totally think Edward could do better than her. I also hate how she refers to Emmett and Jasper and their girlfriends as "the kids" when Edward and Bella are only 2/3 years older than them...makes her seem really condescending! I hate that she is such a (excuse my language) pu**y too...Edward buys her flowers? She cries. Edward says something silly? She cries. She has to drive? She cries. Seriously she needs to get over herself! I hope she's changed in the third book because this Bella I could slap! Everything is about her and how she feels, no wonder Edward doesn't talk to her about stuff..she gets upset at the drop of a pin. Pull on your big girl pants and start acting your age! So irritated right now!

This is no reflection on your writing, I think you're doing a good job on this story (except the little stupid errors e.g. "I lied down beside him" when it should be "I lay down beside him") your story is great it's just Bella irritates me!
sjillich chapter 541 . 1/7/2016
how many chapters are you planning to write for the 3rd summer vac. bcos I really dont want you to finish in the next few chapters and kind of leave me hanging for like the rest of my life if you understand what I mean...when im reading your writing I feel like im in a another beautiful imaginary world and it just feels really to escape from reality for a whilethats the magic your writing has on mepleaee reply xx
kaylasanchez1081 chapter 27 . 12/19/2015