Reviews for Summer Vacation: Back To Class
mrs.addiecullen chapter 739 . 7/17
Very great story. I loved it
What absolute bullshit. Trust me on this, she would know if she had a miscarriage..it's EXCRUCIATINGLY painful. Bloody idiot.
Karthika chapter 145 . 5/26
Hello. Im karthika, a huge fan of your stories and words. Ok, so that was a bit self obsessed thing. But all I wanted to tell you is that I love your stories. More specifically your summer vacation series. I adore your words, the way you show edward's and bella's life and how you make your readers feel as if they are sitting in front of them and witnessing what happening. You havent shown any character as negative, but everyone in your stories are just fabulous. Infact you didn't leave any character alone, even the imaginary character EJ. Hats of to you. I wish I could know more about you, I wish I could learn something from you. But I know one thing about you for sure. You are an amazing, wonderful, and an awesome person. Deny it if you want, but there is that person inside you that you have shown through your stories. By the way you are. Bye.
Girly Girl chapter 413 . 5/18
Absolutely sick of this Bella. She needs to get over herself! Being so dramatic over the incident with Beatty, as someone who actually has been raped I have to say its infuriating seeing something like this about a tiny little accident. They're all making a huge deal of something that isn't a big deal, she needs to get on with it and get over herself! Such a bloody baby and a drama queen!
GirlyGirl chapter 291 . 5/10
Does anyone else hate this Bella!? Goes on and on and on about anemia like it's a huge deal, as someone who has it I can tell you it's not that big a deal but she goes on and on like it's cancer or something! "Oh just my anemia" like seriously..shut up! She constantly goes on and on about herself and how she feels, totally think Edward could do better than her. I also hate how she refers to Emmett and Jasper and their girlfriends as "the kids" when Edward and Bella are only 2/3 years older than them...makes her seem really condescending! I hate that she is such a (excuse my language) pu**y too...Edward buys her flowers? She cries. Edward says something silly? She cries. She has to drive? She cries. Seriously she needs to get over herself! I hope she's changed in the third book because this Bella I could slap! Everything is about her and how she feels, no wonder Edward doesn't talk to her about stuff..she gets upset at the drop of a pin. Pull on your big girl pants and start acting your age! So irritated right now!

This is no reflection on your writing, I think you're doing a good job on this story (except the little stupid errors e.g. "I lied down beside him" when it should be "I lay down beside him") your story is great it's just Bella irritates me!
sjillich chapter 541 . 1/7
how many chapters are you planning to write for the 3rd summer vac. bcos I really dont want you to finish in the next few chapters and kind of leave me hanging for like the rest of my life if you understand what I mean...when im reading your writing I feel like im in a another beautiful imaginary world and it just feels really to escape from reality for a whilethats the magic your writing has on mepleaee reply xx
kaylasanchez1081 chapter 27 . 12/19/2015
tums
codenametrueant chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
You do realise that this story is, like, 2587 words long, right?
lenzi chapter 426 . 10/11/2015
Bella makes everything about her. What if Edward really needs so speak to someone and isn't handling everything well. He pushes aside his own feelings and needs for her all the time. She is rude and bitchy and hits him or creates arguments with him all the time. Why does he stay with her? People talk about men being abusive and neglectful, something I'm not disputing, but so are women. Bella is selfish and self centered and Edward can do better in this story. You're an amazing writer and I love these stories, but every time I read them I see Bella in a different light. Always worse than before.
Red Reader chapter 426 . 10/11/2015
Okay, what if Edward really does want to talk to someone
Avid Reader chapter 360 . 10/7/2015
Does anyone else think Bella is just a big witch? Like this Bella is horrible.
Soldier4Christ chapter 738 . 3/4/2015
Aww.I liked this chapter.
Soldier4Christ chapter 739 . 3/4/2015
Favorite Twilight fanfiction series ever.
Soldier4Christ chapter 737 . 3/4/2015
"I love you,Bella I was two."Best part of the chapter.
Soldier4Christ chapter 736 . 3/4/2015
Little Edward with his stuffed funny!I mean to me that was an awsome chapter.
13,961 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »