Reviews for Rudy Can't Fail
Jojo chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Would it be so bad to ask you to continue this? This was the best one shot I have ever read and I normally hate reading one shots because they are so open-ended but your story explained Rudy's story to its fullest in about 2k words. I would actually be very happy if you were to continue this story. Jojoxx
KissMeQuack chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
This was just... so fucking good. I adore Rudy and you managed to capture him perfectly. Goddam you're good.
QueenOfTheFlame chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
So sweet and sad. Gar. I love Rudy so muchlyD:
Premise Oh Sum chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Oh my! That is such a good story! I absolutely love Rudy - he IS that charming- and you figure out how to make him be even more real for me. Thanks for that story, i'm looking forward to read more of you.
lucyjoan chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Brilliant. I loved how you depicted Rudy's 'transformation', really good job :)
jaztm chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
I quite fancy this already.
Amy chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Finally a story about Rudy and Alisha's past, I really liked what you did there!
djSoSoNut chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Nice expansion on Rudy's and Alisha's relationship. I think this is the only Rudy story I've ever read that is set pre-storm. I thought it was a fine look at those two at that point in their lives. I really enjoyed it.
Halawia chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I was waiting for someone to write this! I always wondered what went on between the two of them, and considering how shortly touched on it actually was... this made it better.

You did a great job at making Rudy feel real and genuine, and I liked that a lot :)