Reviews for Kamen Rider Decade: The Nine Worlds
Cool how ever when you make the kabuto chapters let tendou be captured and the kabuto zecter helps them actually let the zecter tuskasa and Kaitlin do most of esspseally the zecter please
Toa Solaric chapter 26 . 8/5/2014
The next world would be Kabuto, right? I wonder what going on there?
Toa Solaric chapter 25 . 7/21/2014
This is a good chapter and I think Kiriya is too impatient in getting Armed form but Kaitou might help...?
Fireminer chapter 24 . 6/23/2014
It has been aged! Nice job!
Tsukasa Kadoya chapter 23 . 3/5/2014
I love the chapters you wrote,can't wait for new chapters.
Fireminer chapter 23 . 8/27/2013
The battle is kind of rushed... But it's enjoyable nonetherless. But this is kind of an Original-reverse: Canonlly, Tsukasa travel through worlds and teach the residence something. It's like the opposite in your fic.
Unknown chapter 22 . 8/15/2013
I wonder how will they defeated the Ultimate Joker?
Fireminer chapter 22 . 8/15/2013
Awesome! That Alice things is really something new!
But if the Decade cards already has the Riders's power before, then are them came from multi A.R Worlds, different than the worlds Tsukasa is travelling through?
Thomas Ngo chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
I love this fan fiction so much. If you are reading this review, read this book, its very awesome. Don't let anyone stop you from making more chapters. Peace.
Fireminer chapter 21 . 7/25/2013
Finnally, we arrived at Blade's world! Just can't wait to see Kabuto and Kiva (my two favorite)!
There are some typo problems, but the rest is fine. You are doing good. Hope you update soon!
Also, any movie planned?
Fireminer chapter 20 . 6/26/2013
A good re-telling version of Decade, especially the battle. But don't you think that Tsukasa is a bit weak? And how about a Rider/Sentai war after this?
Toa Solaric chapter 20 . 6/23/2013
I wonder what happening in other worlds right now?
E.T Novem chapter 3 . 1/24/2013
Okay now!
Finally read to chapter 3 and I have to say that the plot is going well so far. It's as though you are writing a future decade story or an alternative world of Decade using Tsukasa as the protagonist yeah?

Hmm I have noticed that you have the tendency to skip important points. There are some events which you, at times, should further elaborate it to bring the readers closer to the character. But maybe that's just me.

I can't wait to see the rider worlds and I wonder if it will be the same 9 worlds or perhaps something greater? Will read more now!
Toa Solaric chapter 15 . 10/25/2012
Good job, I hoped it doesn't end the same way as our Kamen Rider Decade series did.
B-36 chapter 15 . 10/23/2012
The return of those two Riders was well handeled and I see you placed this Ryuki in a mix of the movie and series world.