Reviews for Zenkichi's Decision
Demon Lord Cashmere Snow chapter 5 . 4/4
Why did you stop? I was enjoying this so much more than the manga.
Exalted Demi-Soul chapter 5 . 3/21
This...was actually pretty darn good.
Hunter XZ chapter 3 . 12/6/2013
Please update
Harihi chapter 5 . 8/3/2013
I really liked your story, I'm a little sad than you didn't continue it but it was really a good Idea.
Dp11 chapter 3 . 7/6/2013
Well this is a cool chapter.
PowerPlayer chapter 5 . 4/20/2013
Interesting story so far. I've read Medaka Box, and Medaka just seems to be the ultimate OP Mary-Sue. Rich, beautiful, perfect- I know she has her hardships but she is just so annoying with how nothing ever really fazes her, not since Kumagawa (I may be innacurate, it's been a while since I last read it)- and I want to see her deal with someone who could actually make er hurt on the inside. Someone who could actually make Medaka reconsider her choices. Where she actually feels like she loses.

I really hope you continue this. Sincerely

-Your newest fan PowerPlayer
Lucem Yoru chapter 5 . 3/1/2013
I gotta say, I wasn't really sure what to expect when I started reading this but it's pretty good. I'm really looking forward to seeing what happens next, what Zenkichi's Minus can do and how it will compare to his Zero "Devil Style".

On a different note I'm gonna ask a question I'm guessing you might have heard before (at least I hear it every time I post a chapter/story or remove a dead story): Have you decided on which girl (or girls) Zenkichi will be paired with? If no, are you taking suggestions?

Anyway, I'm hoping to see more of this story. Keep it up.
Luckylee the Ruckyree chapter 5 . 3/1/2013
I didn't like the direction the manga went in regarding Medaka vs Zenkichi, can't wit for more.
Akytsu Frozen chapter 5 . 12/14/2012
i like your style and the fact the you make the morphed role of zenkichi something else add up, im a lover of secondary character but o lve them more when for some reason they become a primal character, becouse they have to grow stronger and have a more developed history, more that that is better ih they have to go against the person they loved, i aploud your fic and the plot you use, i will be following you and hope you can update soon, becouse this surely catch the eye, soo take care good luck and will be seing each other in the next chapter, if you are planing on updating this.
kevslave chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
This seems to be what I really wanted all along. Zenikichi should not be head over heels for Medaka in the first place. Go oN!
Anon chapter 5 . 9/12/2012
Dropped? I liked the direction of this.
Hypothetical Spiritual Entity chapter 5 . 5/14/2012
Interesting story so far, I look forward to the next chapter.
JukedSolid chapter 2 . 3/30/2012
I think I started getting bored of this manga after they started making kumagawa and a few other people I don't care about more prominent while neglecting the main characters. I sort of skipped all of the chapters from the point where Zenkichi realizes his feelings for Medaka and then I picked up again 2 weeks ago. Everything managed to turn out quite well so I feel like my 3 month hiatus was quite appropriate haha
Dias of All Final chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Medaka's taking this seriously. Now Zen's minus has got to be something really game-breaking to even survive this encounter. I really can't think of anything that will let him win other than a Marble Phantasm. If you don't know what that is, look it up in Type-Moon Wikia.
Zakath1 chapter 4 . 2/27/2012
Well this is certainly a little bit better. I wish I knew what you planned to make Zenkichi's skill into. Is this your idea for Devil Style? I'm planning my own Medaka Box story and I'm fishing for ideas here XD.