Reviews for Zenkichi's Decision
T51b Moridin chapter 5 . 7/1
OFF SCREEN! Guess we'll stay tuned haha.
T51b Moridin chapter 4 . 7/1
Earlier chapters of Medaka box just is before she really shows how little she cares for her comrades.
T51b Moridin chapter 3 . 7/1
Ah actually positive and negative in equal amounts cancels each other out. Le Kumagawa said it wrong silly wabbit.
T51b Moridin chapter 2 . 7/1
What an interseting idea. Honestly I understand having him with Emukae but I'm surprised he's not getting Ajimu too. She is kinda lonely and being alone for so long is what makes people retarded as fuck like she gets. Claiming to be immortal then trying to commit suicide. Its rather ironic really.
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 7/1
It is hard to keep it as a battle manga instead of changing it to the shitty romance slash slice of life manga it became later. Ya know him becoming a minus...I feel like after all the shit he put up with will make a minus that is so negative so far gone it makes Kumagawa look normal.
Iryerris chapter 5 . 4/14
Which is apparently never.

I probably may as well consider this story dead, considering you've updated none of your stories in 2 years, rather disappointing.
winddemon199 chapter 4 . 5/10/2014
No one is a stronger minus than kumagawa HAHAHAHA
Demon Lord Cashmere Snow chapter 5 . 4/4/2014
Why did you stop? I was enjoying this so much more than the manga.
Exalted Demi-Soul chapter 5 . 3/21/2014
This...was actually pretty darn good.
Hunter XZ chapter 3 . 12/6/2013
Please update
Harihi chapter 5 . 8/3/2013
I really liked your story, I'm a little sad than you didn't continue it but it was really a good Idea.
Dp11 chapter 3 . 7/6/2013
Well this is a cool chapter.
PowerPlayer chapter 5 . 4/20/2013
Interesting story so far. I've read Medaka Box, and Medaka just seems to be the ultimate OP Mary-Sue. Rich, beautiful, perfect- I know she has her hardships but she is just so annoying with how nothing ever really fazes her, not since Kumagawa (I may be innacurate, it's been a while since I last read it)- and I want to see her deal with someone who could actually make er hurt on the inside. Someone who could actually make Medaka reconsider her choices. Where she actually feels like she loses.

I really hope you continue this. Sincerely

-Your newest fan PowerPlayer
Lucem Yoru chapter 5 . 3/1/2013
I gotta say, I wasn't really sure what to expect when I started reading this but it's pretty good. I'm really looking forward to seeing what happens next, what Zenkichi's Minus can do and how it will compare to his Zero "Devil Style".

On a different note I'm gonna ask a question I'm guessing you might have heard before (at least I hear it every time I post a chapter/story or remove a dead story): Have you decided on which girl (or girls) Zenkichi will be paired with? If no, are you taking suggestions?

Anyway, I'm hoping to see more of this story. Keep it up.
Luckylee the Ruckyree chapter 5 . 3/1/2013
I didn't like the direction the manga went in regarding Medaka vs Zenkichi, can't wit for more.