Reviews for Anticipated Pleasure
jsmileyface chapter 1 . 3/16
i really like the ending it seemed so gentle and caring.
And the rough flynn before that only made the ending seem even more so fluffy.
I was actually almost smiling when the said 'I love you.'
B
little rosebud chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
My God, sorry for the super late review!

This was... delicious O_O You're really good with such sexy... hot scenes. I kinda like rough Flynn too, and I'm sure Yuri is the kind to like it rough too sometimes. He's not a delicate flower, after all, despite his name XD

Thank you for dedicating this to me and Saenda. That's really sweet of you!

Thank you for sharing this with us!

Littlerosebud
Celice Chalphy chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Oh my god *blush* So well written! *_*
PeachTeaKT chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Hargglbbarggghllrrr! My brain was kind of fried from work before I started reading, then it started getting happy, and then it got fried again in the best way again. Kind of like it was fried and burnt, then normal, and then deep fried like bacon. Awww yea. Seriously, massively awesome!
Saenda chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Well that was hot ** Surely the hottest lemon on this site oo And just like you, despite the fact I like Flynn gentle and sweet and mushy, I kinda really liked this side of him OO It's a side we're so not used to seeing, something that would surprise everyone if Flynn really was like that. Actually, he might be like that a little, who knows! He is stronger than Yuri, after all, and I'm sure Yuri might like it rough sometimes... . .

Aaaanyway, hello, I'm the illusive Saenda xD Thank you for dedicating this story to me, I was surprised you did, since I'm... well... illusive xD I really loved the story, it was purely amazing! You're a really good writer, so keep it up!
Erendyce chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
DUDE, this was freaking awesome.

And seriously, seeing such a deliciously rough Flynn is definitely to my liking :d I approve 400%

That was the hottest thing I've read for quite some time and I thumb-up for your posting that \o/