Reviews for Reconstruction
PhoenixFeather0198 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Again, another brilliant story! Beautifully written, and I love the last line - 'Catch them if you can, but chances are you never will' - AMAZING! :)
ItDawnedInFire chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I completely agree with your athors note. I absolutely love Irene Adler and I love Adler/Holmes. I think she is an amazing character and I love how BBC portrayed her and how Sherlock Holmes with Robert Downey Jr. I am in love with all of you Sherlock Holmes stories. You are a brilliant writer. Maybe we could co-write a story sometime.

Singed,
ItDawnedInFire
Stockholmwriting chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I actually consider myself married to your fanfictions. Are you not fond of BBC:s Irene Adler or why haven't written anything about her? Stay awesome and feel my admiration for you and your splendid work.
celeryy chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
absolutely lovely writing!

so exquisitely poetic :)
AmyNY chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Love this, you captured these two pretty well and that's not easy to do. And I agree about A scandal in Belgravia, it was brilliant and is also my fav episode of Sherlock. I'm really surprised there aren't that many Adler fics here, it's a shame.
Eldar-Melda chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I am really glad to find some IreneSherlock, they form one of the best pairing in the litterature and they want to ruin it with boy's love... *sighs*

Well-written and beautiful characterisations.

Bye. :)
siobhan.22 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Good story
newmixgirl chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
This is so beautiful! Having shipped these two for the longest time, I love how you wrote them here because I say it's perfect and how I've always imagined (head!canon wise anyway) how they would have been.

I completely agree -Irene deserves so much more love, especially in SH canon! Can't wait to read more from you :)
sunaprincess7 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
gah! so good! lol I never thought I'd fanfic Sherlock Holmes due to the fact that ACD got it perfect, but the lack of IA in the rest of the stories left me wanting.

So glad I decided to do the search or I would have never found this.

Well done and thanks!

SP7 :)
PurplePurplePurple chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
you should be proud of this. it's so pretty.
loveandzelink chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Sherlock Holmes picks something for me!

"That's elementary, dear Watson!"

Or something like that!

Good GOSH, I don't even! Have the words when you picked on a theme that's so intricate, yet general, that I know what you're talking about, yet I don't! That's a great reaction, since most stories are blunt but you've captured that complexity of Sherlock Holmes and that's a job very well done. I love that last line "Catch them if you can, but chances are you never will." but I may be going mad here, but with that kind of ending, is it sorta supposed to be like "but chances are - you never will." I dunno, I think it's actually the writer's preference, and you're the master writer here so I'm wrong. IGNORE ME.

I like whoever this person is with... I think Holmes and some lady. They sound forbidden, but so cute together. Not really cute, but fitting when you describe their meetings, not really, but more actions together in your WAY. The emotions behind those actions/meetings as well are very well felt!

I envy you :DDD

~ loveandzelink
songbirdflies chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Ooo I like this it was very cleverly worded and really fitted the way their relationship would be :) I think it's very good and I look forward to more Adler love :) and also I have to agree with BBC Sherlock being amazing. Series two ended and it was like well what do I do with my life for another year until series 3 :D