Reviews for Nostalgia in a Small Café
PrussianC chapter 8 . 6/29
Wow. Thid story is actually really great and explores the characters more. I'm sad it's discontinued.
pfft romano cheese describes lovino perfectly.
Jade chapter 8 . 3/15
This was very touching and very well worded! Bravo!
DownShiftPlus chapter 8 . 2/2/2015
*claps slowly*
AMAZING.
AWESOME.
ROMANO'S PMSING MAKES ME LAUGH
CANADA'S COMEBACKS MAKE ME LAUGH TOO
PLEASE CONTINUE.
(Thanks, Grazie, Merci, Gracias, and Danke.)
Toxice Acidine chapter 8 . 1/19/2015
I love this so much XD

the two fit so well together

I like all of the humor! Especially the Heroic Pants thing
neon chapter 8 . 1/12/2015
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please continue this story
Guest chapter 4 . 11/14/2014
I'm only on chapter three part two but this is really well done, thanks for being alive at the Same time as me.
0lexdelapp chapter 8 . 10/29/2014
Please make more soon?
cherryfeather101 chapter 3 . 10/27/2014
First reference: Rabbids Invasion

Second reference: Percy Jackson

Third reference: Harry Potter(?)
Leafy Love1221 chapter 8 . 7/11/2014
Goodness gracious, I love this story so much! The plot is good with a bunch of adorable moments and snarky Canadian comments. And if I had to venture a guess, it would be that the band Canada was playing in the car was Marianas Trench. They have some really good songs too. All around though I love the plot and the humor infused into it. Please keep writing! X3
Guest chapter 8 . 5/22/2014
I love this story. I know it's old but I would really like you to update (think of the children). It's really good and this is like my fourth (hundred) time reading it. This is brilliant, cute and funny and I hope that you do eventually update. Thanks for a decent (more than decent) story based on this pairing.
Kurohi Rokujou chapter 8 . 3/9/2014
Please update when you can I really like this story and thete isnt really much of the pairing around!
C. D'hiver chapter 8 . 2/18/2014
'M going to cry. Please continue! I have a case of virtual money stored in a virtual locker somewhere in your imagination for you, should you comply. One billion. (Btw, the currency is Cookies)

I happen to really like this rare pair, and think it would be interesting for them to do relaxing stuff together (the perks of living in a log cabin!), maybe venture into the city to show some local cuisine and maybe do almost date-like things. There's this charming old theatre called the Bytowne Cinema. Kinda small and unimpressive to look at in comparison to what one would find in Italy, but its choice of showings are very different. It's also host to film festivals, such as ottawa's international film festival, and the animation festival - it has history. Oh, this is starting to sound like a date... Ahaha. ;) Well, just throwing it out there... If it was winter, I would suggest winter life and skating on the canal, but anyway.

Thanks for the story! I've been enjoying this very much. Merci beaucoup.
DaBootyLikeDam chapter 8 . 12/15/2013
I love this story so far c:
You have a great sense of humor and you rock at describing things.
What band was Mattie's CD though? Was it Mariana's Trench?
I hope so, because I love that band3
Please update soon.
[flies away on a a Mega-evolved lv69 Gilbird]
TheUnicornofDestruction chapter 8 . 10/1/2013
This is great story i love romacan its so cute c: