Reviews for Nostalgia in a Small Café
AWESOME.
ROMANO'S PMSING MAKES ME LAUGH
CANADA'S COMEBACKS MAKE ME LAUGH TOO
PLEASE CONTINUE.
(Thanks, Grazie, Merci, Gracias, and Danke.)
Toxice Acidine chapter 8 . 1/19
I love this so much XD

the two fit so well together

I like all of the humor! Especially the Heroic Pants thing
neon chapter 8 . 1/12
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please continue this story
Guest chapter 4 . 11/14/2014
I'm only on chapter three part two but this is really well done, thanks for being alive at the Same time as me.
0lexdelapp chapter 8 . 10/29/2014
Please make more soon?
cherryfeather101 chapter 3 . 10/27/2014
First reference: Rabbids Invasion

Second reference: Percy Jackson

Third reference: Harry Potter(?)
Leafy Love1221 chapter 8 . 7/11/2014
Goodness gracious, I love this story so much! The plot is good with a bunch of adorable moments and snarky Canadian comments. And if I had to venture a guess, it would be that the band Canada was playing in the car was Marianas Trench. They have some really good songs too. All around though I love the plot and the humor infused into it. Please keep writing! X3
Guest chapter 8 . 5/22/2014
I love this story. I know it's old but I would really like you to update (think of the children). It's really good and this is like my fourth (hundred) time reading it. This is brilliant, cute and funny and I hope that you do eventually update. Thanks for a decent (more than decent) story based on this pairing.
Kurohi Rokujou chapter 8 . 3/9/2014
Please update when you can I really like this story and thete isnt really much of the pairing around!
C. D'hiver chapter 8 . 2/18/2014
'M going to cry. Please continue! I have a case of virtual money stored in a virtual locker somewhere in your imagination for you, should you comply. One billion. (Btw, the currency is Cookies)

I happen to really like this rare pair, and think it would be interesting for them to do relaxing stuff together (the perks of living in a log cabin!), maybe venture into the city to show some local cuisine and maybe do almost date-like things. There's this charming old theatre called the Bytowne Cinema. Kinda small and unimpressive to look at in comparison to what one would find in Italy, but its choice of showings are very different. It's also host to film festivals, such as ottawa's international film festival, and the animation festival - it has history. Oh, this is starting to sound like a date... Ahaha. ;) Well, just throwing it out there... If it was winter, I would suggest winter life and skating on the canal, but anyway.

Thanks for the story! I've been enjoying this very much. Merci beaucoup.
DaBootyLikeDam chapter 8 . 12/15/2013
I love this story so far c:
You have a great sense of humor and you rock at describing things.
What band was Mattie's CD though? Was it Mariana's Trench?
I hope so, because I love that band3
Please update soon.
[flies away on a a Mega-evolved lv69 Gilbird]
TheUnicornofDestruction chapter 8 . 10/1/2013
This is great story i love romacan its so cute c:
Rue Doe chapter 8 . 8/1/2013
Amazing amazing amazing amazing!

I've been waiting for something like this to appear, and now it is! Romacan/Romanada/camano is such a rare-pair that I have been starving in a desert with insufficient romacan supplement! I am liking what you have done with the characters an plot so far, definitely makes for a memorable story. Thank you for sharing this godpiece with me.
Ruokjean-neigh chapter 8 . 5/27/2013
W-where is the rest of the story...*gives puppy dog eyes* Please update... don't be a wanker. Anyway I really like the story and love this couple! This is one of my favorite fics! I am now gonna go check out your others to see if you get the title favorite author :3
Hoser chapter 3 . 5/13/2013
"A thought of his Mounties galloping around, throwing bottles of maple syrup at victims with coffee cups, and screaming 'Taste the Maple, hosers' "

I just died...