Reviews for Rayman: The Truth or Dare Duel
TheAnnoyingAlien chapter 9 . 2/19/2012
LOL that was funny! XD except... Dhani's not dead... he's alive XD his dad's the one that's dead. But yeah lol this was cute! :3
TheAnnoyingAlien chapter 8 . 2/19/2012
Awww, it's almost over? :
TheAnnoyingAlien chapter 7 . 2/19/2012
Hi, I'm back with even more dares! :3 if I'm sending in too many dares just let me know and I'll send in less! But yeah... Globox, drink five gallons of plum juice. Teensette, babysit the baby globoxes. Razorwife, stalk Dhani Harrison (if you don't know who he is, he's the son of George Harrison and George Harrison was one of the Beatles) lol yeah... I love this :D also I have a truth for Teensette-Teensette, are you related to the Grand Minimus in any way? If you are, how are you related? Are you his daughter, wife, cousin, niece, etc.
TheAnnoyingAlien chapter 6 . 2/18/2012
XD lol nice! Keep it up! :3
TheAnnoyingAlien chapter 5 . 2/17/2012
XD hi again! I really love this lol... so I bring more dares! :D Rayman, sing "You're Gonna Lose that Girl" by the Beatles (I can send you the lyrics if you need them) Teensette, swing on Polokus's beard for no apparent reason. Razorbeard, just because you and your wife never really have any lovey dovey moments in the Rayman series... I DARE YOU TO KISS RAZORWIFE AND DO SOMETHING TO SHOW HER HOW MUCH YOU LOVE HER XD also here's a truth for you guys too-how did you and Razorwife meet?
TheAnnoyingAlien chapter 4 . 2/11/2012
XD that was funny! LOL yay for Teensette!
TheAnnoyingAlien chapter 3 . 2/11/2012
LOL awesome! I have more dares! :D Teensette, just because I feel like torturing you I dare you to go on a date with Ales. Rayman, kidnap and have Razorbeard fight you to get her back :D
TheAnnoyingAlien chapter 2 . 2/8/2012
XD hahaha that was cute! LOL poor Rayman and Raygirl...
TheAnnoyingAlien chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Cute! :3 btw you do know that your character Globette shares the same name with a Rayman character from the PS1 game Rayman Rush right? There's a Globette in that game who looks like a pink Globox except she has girly eyelashes and a red bow... but yeah. Here are some truths and dares for you! Rayman and Raygirl-I dare you to spend a day locked in a room with Teensie Ray and Raysette. Globox-explain exactly why you and Uglette decided to have 650 babies. BTW how many sons do you have and how many daughters do you have? May I bring in some people? If so... I want to bring in the Teensie Magician from Rayman Origins (his name is Ales) Teensette, also from Rayman Origins, and Polokus the frog god thingy. :3