Reviews for Wardroom
Jedi Padawan Grayson chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
I really loved the story. Great job :D
Illyana chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
I really loved your characterizations here. The past where Anakin says, "They made you do it didn't they," seemed looking ahead to Episode III and his building distrust of the council. I hope they do something like this in the show.
LadySaxophone chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I personally thought that the whole "don't tell Anakin" plot was a little low. I mean really, don't you think Anakin could've screamed a convincable "NO!" at the "corpse" of his mentor even if he knew? Eh well...I like how they're watching a game at the end of this story...the guys way to forgive. Great job! I loved it!
ruth baulding chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
How precariously they teeter between understanding and disharmony. I especially appreciate "They made you do it, didn't. They" exchange. Evocative of the ROTS why are you asking this of me? The council is asking this of you interchange. Anakin has every right to be hurt, but a Jedi has no. Right to his own rights. Also loved the juxtaposition of Anakins permanent scars and Obi Wans impermanent marking. Subtle. I wonder whether the episode will include any such confrontation?