Reviews for The Meeting of a Lord
CarlottaStudios chapter 1 . 11/9
I LOVED THIS! I hope to read more about Buckingham and your OC (I'm starting to ship them like mad)!
shadesofmidnightsun chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Love it, but that was such a tease! Now I can't wait to see how this will look in The Lady Musketeer ... I hope you'll update soon
First Lady Lestat chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
You do genderswap stories right. I truly adore your fem!D'artagnan fics and can't wait to read more of them soon
LadyWallace chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I really liked this. And I liked how you had Adeline meet Buckingham then. I know this is movie verse, but it makes sense because in the book D'Artagnan did actually meet Buckingham in the beginning of the book when he thought he was following Constance and Aramis :P And I can't wait for your story, "Conquered by Love" either. I'm excited to see how that goes.
lilgenious chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
This is really good! I loved how Adeline helped the king with his lovelife issues. The Duke of Buckingham was a piece of work... but I really liked your portrayal of him. *Grabs pen and paper to write out horrific death scene*, especially on what he said about Athos!

Well done once again! I enjoyed this very much.
Eclectic Butterfly chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
An interesting concept! I hadn't even thought about Buckingham must have met D'Artagnan before the Tower of London!