Reviews for Blink
katraj0908 chapter 1 . 3/7/2016
I'm not crying, I'm not crying, I've just got some sweetness in my eyes.
IMixDangerousChemicals chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
Yay for fix its
bookworlders chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
Love this so much. Really refreshing reading a reunion scene from Percy's POV.
Livkate101 chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Aww cute
Lily-Blues chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Curse whoever made the toga that kept Percabeth apart for one second longer. I loved this. Beautiful.
great gospel chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
I absolutely loved this. The way you described Percy's regaining of his memories was excellent, and it made a lot of sense - that he had them but didn't /know/ them yet. I've never seen someone take that approach before, and it was rather refreshing, especially with him having to remind himself that it was his own life he was watching. Your writing and grasp on the situation were impressive. Well done.
colorful swirls chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
ASDFGHJKL I LOVE THIS SOOO MUCH! :)) amazing job.

-seaweedbrain213
Floatfoot chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
"Percy shoots him down to ferociously that Octavian"- so
Nice job! Percy's voice in particular is captured well.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
I have no words for how awesome that was. Seriously, that has to be one of the best fan fics I've read, and belive me when I say I've read a lot.
So.
Well, keep up at this because you are a really good writer, so continue! PLEASE! :)
VictoriaAngelica chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Aw, this is so fucking cute 3
Love it.
canned sentences chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
every time i read this... #feelings
fruitwhirl chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I seriously want to fangirl all over this, but alas, I won't. Mainly because I'm tired and at iHop.
Angie chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Your writing is really good & I luv ur storyline:)
Keep Writing awesome!
-Angie da ninja panda luva:)
readingqueen811 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I found you through the sibylline books, added you to favorites and read this story. So glad that I'm obsessed with PJATO or I wouldn't be this happy.
AllyJackson chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I. Love. This. So. Much! It's just so . . . perfect, especially the ending. Thank you. I have never read a more perfect reunion/memory loss fic. Thank you, so, so much!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »