Reviews for The Clone Wars: Captain and Commander
This is soooo awesome!

You have to continue!
tekkenlover17 chapter 27 . 9/8/2016
THIS WAS THE GREATEST THING I HAVE EVER READ OMFG! SO GOOD!
Fennilene Wolfe chapter 27 . 6/11/2016
This is the most beautiful piece of work ive ever read.
i was snotting all over myself and laughing and feeling all the feels and its still like 90% platonic! You are a phenominal author and i can only hope that my own starwars pieces begin to compare. You portrayed rex and ahsoka in the exact manner i always see them and it was wonderful i honestly couldnt bring my self to put this down from the moment i began to read it.
Otterowlgoddess chapter 3 . 2/14/2016
I just loved this chapter :)
BansheeHowler chapter 27 . 2/7/2016
These make me emotional - in the best of ways! I love the way you've gotten into Rex's mind, and I love how it can be taken as friendship or something more - or even both. Beautiful. Nearly made me cry haha!
Guest chapter 27 . 1/8/2016
Great story!
Guest chapter 18 . 8/8/2015
The Jar Jar chapters were probably the most painful things I've ever read.
RadioGlitch chapter 27 . 7/29/2015
I love this! They're all really in character, and I love the time you give not only to Rex and Ahsoka, but also other members of the 501st. Thanks for writing!
Orihime-San chapter 27 . 12/13/2014
so far ... THIS IS FUCKING AWESOME!
CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT CHAPTER!
KEEP ON WRITING!
IAmCommonSense chapter 26 . 7/5/2014
Okay, THIS is my favorite. Just...wow.
IAmCommonSense chapter 9 . 7/5/2014
plex character interactions, and nothing too out of character or shallow. A fic like yours is a rare treasure indeed. :-)
IAmCommonSense chapter 9 . 7/5/2014
I just wanted to let you know that I REALLY like this chapter. It's my favorite so far, and they're all extremely well written-com
Madame Mermaid chapter 13 . 5/12/2014
Good Evening,

I have a question: Could it be that you changed some of these one-shots in some small way, adding or detracting some sentences and details - or is my memory failing me (which is entirely possible and quite likely)? For I seem to remember the first half of this one-shot differently (for example the fact that Obi-Wan handed out advice on a data-pad must have slipped my mind), as well as some of the other scenes in this collection, for example the last paragraph of the tag to the TCW movie. Maybe - probably - I'm just going mad. (In case you're wondering why I'm asking - I tend to reread favourite FFs whenever I'm working on my computer, so every few weeks or months I return to this collection, depending on my interests at the time. This happens to be one of the one-shots which always put a rather bittersweet smile on my face - on the one hand it's fun in its absurdity, but on the other hand there's a certain sadness to it, both due to the situation and the way you describe this not-quite-just-friendship.)

There is actually a point to this one-shot, namely the fact that I remembered you writing we should hand you suggestions for tags or scenes we'd be interested in reading. This is not a scene suggestion precisely, more of a question regarding the Kiros arc: Since there is a lot going on in that arc in terms of, well, let's say rather bad experiences, i.e. Obi-Wan and Rex being brought to the factory and Ahsoka spending what seems like a day or two (or less - I'm not really sure of the time frame of that episode, but all things considered, it's an educated guess) a small cage very high up on the palace wall, all three of them suffering from mental as well as physical torture, I'd be surprised if there aren't some issues to come to terms with in the aftermath. Especially considering Ahsoka's prior experience with capture by the Trandoshans and Rex' rather unpleasant memories from Umbara. What was most interesting to me, though, were two small aspects I noted in the Kiros arc: On the one hand, there's Anakin being confronted with some rather dark spots on his soul, which Ahsoka has to notice, since she's playing the part of the slave to his slaver, and on the other hand there's Ahsoka's new maturity in simply patiently sitting in that cage, meditating and waiting, which to me is a sign of her growth and ongoing change. I daresay she wouldn't have acted quite the same way a year, or even a few months, earlier.

These're just observations, since I cannot come up with a scene to condense these details into, but I thought you might be interested in them regardless. Maybe you'll have an idea of what to do with that - I'd be interested in reading it.

Other than that, I hope your life is going well, and wish you all the best for the upcoming weeks.
Until next time,

Madame Mermaid
Zoe Maddox chapter 3 . 4/13/2014
This was absolutely perfect. It describes boys just in general and is a perfect way to describe Rex and Ahsoka's relationship. I just would like to compliment you on this little piece of unseen Star Wars. Nice. Very well written.
SnowHawk0316 chapter 25 . 3/7/2014
I absolutely love these! I go back and reread them often. Are you ever going to continue something based on this? Say, create a new story that takes place after Order 66 or something? Because I think you'd do a great job with it and would look forward to seeing how you write about the relationship between Rex and Ahsoka.