Reviews for Bring It Back
Kitty Navy chapter 5 . 3/6/2012
Love the story-lines all them sound fantastic, by the way where do you do the Wikipedia bios? Do you do them by PM.. I don't know. :)
NoLongerUseThis13 chapter 5 . 3/6/2012
I am so excited for this! It all sounds so great and I can't wait to see how it all develops! :)
TheWebbz chapter 5 . 3/6/2012
It looks like you're done with OCs, I like the whole concept...Can I submit an OC for the sake of submitting one? Should this review be a PM, not a review?

Great story so far! I love it!
bpevans chapter 5 . 3/5/2012
Change last name to Hewitt and please team me up with Natalya
Nathan Dayne chapter 5 . 3/5/2012
Definetely cool with the idea of going up against kane, just like a total david and goliath moment. If its ok id like to change my love interest to Natalya since it looks like she turned face.
BlackFalcon269 chapter 5 . 3/5/2012
Fair enough, If I need to change the the name then so be it.

Jamie 'The Eagle' Evans will become...

Jamie 'The Eagle' Ellis!

Not much of a change I know, but it just fits really
bpevans chapter 4 . 3/5/2012
Bryan patrick hewitt born bryan patrick evans is a wwe superstar on the smackdown brand

Early life

Bryan evans was born on july.18 1989 at st peter's hospital in olympia wa the first born of ray evans and marie evans nee maddox.

At the age of became the thurson county champ. He wrestle for timberline freshman to seinor year after begin training for the ring working as a partime bodyguard. Then he

was DUsty rhodes while abe clark
bpevans chapter 5 . 3/5/2012
Change last name to Hewitt and please team me up with Natalya
ThisAccountIsDeadMoveOn chapter 5 . 3/5/2012
I like the storyline. Thanks for including me.
Asheel chapter 5 . 3/5/2012
I'm already working on mine
ThisAccountIsDeadMoveOn chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Superstar or Diva: Superstar

Ring name: Jason Prior

Real name: Jason Prior

Nicknames (both in the ring and anything the other characters would call them): "The Hardcore Kid"

Appearance: Brown buzz cut and brown eyes. Stands 6'9 and weighs 241 pounds. Lightly tan and decent build.

Birthday: July 25, 1986

Billed from: Hartford, Connecticut

Brand: Either

Wrestling gear (describe three different attires):

#1- Blue denim jeans and black wrestling boots. Also wears a black ski hat to give to a little kid.

#2- Like Rey Mysterio's pants except black and has red wrestling boots. Also has a black ski hat to give to a little kid.

#3- Beige cargo pants and beige wrestling boots. Also has a black ski hat to give to a little kid.

Street clothes (describe what they usually wear outside the ring): A white tank top, blue denim jeans and black converse

Finishers: STFU(Cross face) and End Of Days(Spinning Heel Kick)

Signatures: Spinebuster, Elbow drop, and Springboard hurricanrana

Wrestling style: A balance between high flying and technical.

On-screen role (heel or face): Face

Taunts and/or crowd interactions: The crowd loves him for his will to keep fighting and never give up despite the odds. Not to mention that he manages to keep the fans on the edge of their seats because of his offensive moves.

Theme song: War Machine or TNT by AC/DC

Entrance (describe how they come down the ramp): Walks down the ramp giving fans high-fives. He wears a ski hat that he gives to a little kid(like what the Big Show does). He climbs up the steps and waits for the match to start.

Gimmick: All he wants is to put on the best show possible. Energetic, outgoing, willing to go to the extreme(that's how he got his nickname 'The Hardcore Kid'). Not afraid to speak his mind and cuts great promos.

Mixed Tag Team Partner (if you want your OC to compete for those titles; it's not mandatory) He's not interested in the titles

Love interest (if you want one, and this person doesn't have to be your mixed tag team partner): Either Kelly Kelly or Alicia Fox

On-screen allies: Sheamus, CM Punk, Rey Mysterio, Kelly Kelly, Alicia Fox, Tamina, Randy Orton, Big Show,

On-screen enemies: John Cena, Daniel Bryan, David Otunga, Zack Ryder, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Jack Swagger and The Miz.

Storyline requests (other titles you'd like to chase, feuds you'd like, etc.): Maybe a feud with John Cena or Daniel Bryan over a title like the Hardcore Championship, Intercontinental Championship or WWE Championship(any of those titles are fine).

Any additional details: If you have any questions, just pm me.
RaeTheLeo815 chapter 4 . 2/20/2012
Thanks for accepting me, I like the idea of Beth Phoenix getting involved in the rivalry later on with MR and Natalya. You mentioned about the Wellness Policy Evan Bourne keeps breaking, maybe a segment where Evan is leaving an arena and MR catches up to him and tells Evan she'll miss him. While she's trying to act kind and not rude normally. And maybe few humor segments with MR, Vicky and Dolph Ziggler? Things like back and forth insults, Monie Rae challenging Ziggler to a tag team match, duct taping Vicky's mouth. Okay, that one sounded a little much, but you can't say no one wants that to happen. Just a few suggestion thanks again.
BlackFalcon269 chapter 4 . 2/20/2012
Hey man, thanks for using my character. Also thanks for the possibility at a WHC shot sometime in the future, But I wouldn't mind to Tag with Justin Gabriel as well. Seeing as we're both thrill-seekers I think the Battle Creek Eagle and the Cape Town Werewolf would get along well together. Also you could bring him into a team with me and Alicia, which could set up a possible romance between them (Wolf and Fox?) and pull us into a feud with Apocalypse (due to Justin's history with Wade and Rhodes)

Also, because of TiC's thoughts about our characters having the same last name, I agree there might be some confusions as to if we're brothers or not. I'm not saying we become the new Hardys, but that having that angle cold be interesting.

Just ideas, of course you don't have to go with them. PM if you want anymore info on Jamie.
Thoughts in Chaos chapter 4 . 2/19/2012
Sounds good to me, with as technically sound as both men are it could be a good feud. If you want any of Cale's back story/history on Smackdown give me a hoy and I can send you something along.

One thing I have noticed that the name Evans seems to be popping up on a few apps (I've been curious about other OC's and hence have been reading the reviews). Just an idle thought but it might cause some sort of confusion about them all being related.

Again if you want anyone to bounce ideas around with I'll be more than happy to help wherever I can, even if it is just for my boy's parts to play.
Nathan Dayne chapter 4 . 2/18/2012
First off thanks for using my character. If you don't mind I just wanted to add a little more detail to my character. I want to add that he has kind of a trainer/ good friend relationship with CM Punk, and is really good friends with Ryder. Then if you want you can add a run for the US Championship. I really want to pound in that change of attitude between very vibrant and exciting in the ring and quiet and shy backstage. Then I just wanted to ask if your going to mold in the storylines from the shows in the story as well.