Reviews for A Necessary Evil
Clara Brighet chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
Hmm, that's an interesting concept. As in, by being a villain to Danny's hero he gives Danny a black-and-white scenario to learn in? Makes sense, in a way...
I agree with you about the DP adults. Other aspects of the show are so well written, sometimes I wish the parents would get more development (and be used for more than comedic affect, much of the time).
Thank you for writing!
- Clara B
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Interesting concept. I really like your take on his motives.
Major Session chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
This does make a lot of sense. After all, Vlad has Danny at his mercy many times yet does not either put Danny's other foot in the grave, imprison or forcefully convert him (i'm sure he must have some kind of mind-control or access to ghosts who can, Desiree after all).
rain chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
so cool
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
I like it (Like, REALLY like it), but it would be so awesome to read about Vlad's plan actually being successful! Danny joining Vlad...*Sigh* new meaning to the term "Familial bonding" lol
mottal chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
This s exactly what I've always thought.
Miriam1 chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
You know... While I appreciate the idea that Vlad was more than disappointed when Danny rejected his offer to mentor him, Vlad's opening bid for mentorship was NOT a happy, little sit-down, where Vlad explained his point of view. Vlad had Skulker (they guy Vlad KNOWS wants Danny's pelt) trap him in a box, and after dismissing his minion, declaiming why Danny should learn to use his powers for self-gain.

Even if Vlad was dead to rights, he was a vicious bastard on his way to get what he wanted.

This is an interesting snapshot, though.

Sincerely,
Miriam
Lolchen chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Wuv
777angeloflove chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
LOVE IT! VERY INTRESTING TAKE ON VLAD!
CherryBerryB chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I think you portrayed the characters very well and according to their personalities
BluSkyRose chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Thank you for addressing this. I also felt that Vlad was portrayed unrealistically in the show. He was a great villain, but I wish they had made him more of a sympathetic character.

Your writing flows very nicely, and I especially liked the interaction between Danny and Vlad. . Honestly, I thought that Vlad being Danny's godfather was canon for the longest time. I'm still not completely sure that he's not. It just makes sense.

Anyway, awesome story. Thanks for posting. :D
Virusir chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
This was quite interesting to read, Nebulous Mistress, to find out that Vlad Masters was Danny's God Father. It's a shame that you haven't written more of that concept, because it would be amusing to find out on how Vlad could manipulate his family status to capture Daniel in his grasp.

All in all, I liked your story and hope you write more Danny Phantom fandom.
Oak Leaf Ninja chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Very nice! I liked!
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Heh, Vlad only acts like a villain, it is indeed ironic that he in a way is a part of Danny's family.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
History101 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Very sweet, i love this kind of think! Awesome!