Reviews for Teach Me
updateeeeeeeeeeeeee
Mia Suarez chapter 8 . 7/1/2013
Ouch.
Freaking OUCH!
I cried like hell in these past couple of chapters! It's so heartbreaking... I love this story, I know it's probably a long shot but I'm hoping you continue this
TextingSconesAndBowties chapter 8 . 6/27/2012
brilliant story :) your an amazing writer :) cant wait for a new chapter : )
axl170 chapter 8 . 5/26/2012
I am so eager for the next chapter of this. I want Kurt to go back to Blaine now and let Blaine know he is not alone! I'm so glad Blaine's sweetness is bringing out the decent side of Kurt, forcing him to think of things besides his own vacuous popularity. I wanted him so badly to stand up to Santana, but when he ran out on Blaine after kissing him I was like "nooo, that's only going to hurt our precious nerd more!"
Moony731 chapter 8 . 5/20/2012
I really really really like this story! It's made me cry and laugh already. :) The only thing that bothers me about it is the language. I know a lot of American authors on this site do it too when they try to write something that takes place in England, but it's distracting to me as a reader when you don't use the American forms of words. Ex- Mum/mom, maths/math, arse/ass. Just a little thing. Other than that, this story is literally perfect. I love it.
The Raisin Girl chapter 8 . 5/13/2012
Oh my goodness. I'm giggling and I can't stop. Of course KURT would be the guy, and have sex on the brain, and fall asleep right after.

I love this.
yurodivoy chapter 8 . 5/13/2012
Best damn Nerd!Blaine Cheerio!Kurt fic out there. I just love how you don't wince from showing just how hard Blaine's life is at school when he's both gay and a nerd. And you don't spare us a single detail of Blaine's adorableness and vulnerability, how openly he loves and how much the terrible kids around him pound him down for it. I'm in love with this Blaine and I want to hug him and decorate him in bowties and keep him safe from the cruel world. (And yet I don't want him to be safe from the cruel world, because it would mean the end of my beloved blangst!)

Even though realistically it can never be a perfect situation for someone in Blaine's predicament, it's certainly possible for his life to feel so much better, if only he finds out that there is someone out there who loves him for who he is and wants to protect him. Believe in yourself Kurt! You are strong enough to fight for Blaine's side against those terrible people!
fara1903 chapter 8 . 5/12/2012
Hope Kurt will find the courage to stand up to the school bullies!
klainegleeghdaysfan23 chapter 8 . 5/12/2012
Loving this story :) Can't wait for more :)
klainegleeghdaysfan23 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Great chapter :)
Araidel chapter 8 . 5/12/2012
So that cheer that came out of my mouth when I saw this had updated was a little embarrassing...

I really love this story. The interactions between Blaine and Kurt, the slow building of their relationship, both of their confusion about what just happened: it's all great.

Can't wait to read more :)
Sinkwriter chapter 8 . 5/12/2012
Good to see you posting again, Doctor. :)
Artemis Fortune chapter 8 . 5/12/2012
TWO MONTHS, DARLING! TWO! :(

At least Kurt finally realised that he was being a JERK! Oh, Blainers! ;_;

Forte
so-mesmerized chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Hi! I just read this, and it's actually on of my favorite nerd!Blaine/cheerio!Kurt fics! I was wondering if you plan on finishing it at some point :)
Leena7 chapter 7 . 3/13/2012