Reviews for Reincarnation
I don't really care if you don't like catolics but you must show some respect for us this history is interesting but some things i can't pardon
Iwish You would work on is very good.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
I wish you would work on this, It is the best story on here.
Lord Otello chapter 11 . 10/18/2014
Great story... shame it has not been updated since more than a year and a half! Perhaps, you could start time-skipping? How would the castle react when detecting the bond?
Selande chapter 11 . 9/24/2014
I know this hasn't been updated in awhile, but if your muse should come back, I can't wait to read what you come up with next! I really like how this story is shaping up. You had me wondering how the wards would react with Scabbers, and then, the children all wanted him added! It was great to see that you threw in that Albus WAS aware of the rat, but just choose not to do anything yet. From how this last chapter was going, it sounds like the Weasley's will have to face a guardian battle (probably from the Malfoy's?) due to Rowle's influence and the fact that they haven't formally done it yet. Plus with Molly being distracted... oh noes!
Narnia-Fan7 chapter 11 . 8/11/2014
Please remember to update your story. I love it and look forward to reading the rest.
Shinen no Hikari chapter 11 . 4/8/2014
Nice the old rabbit out of the hat trick. I hope you eventually get back to updating. This is an unfortunate place to stop
Shinen no Hikari chapter 10 . 4/8/2014
Blast ended skrewts were a breeding experiment of Hagrid's that involved a manticore, and I believe two other creatures, but at the moment I can't for the life of me remember what they were. regardless they won't exist until the mid 1990s.
Shinen no Hikari chapter 8 . 4/8/2014
I see a plot device. Peter being added to the key stone or whatever
Shinen no Hikari chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
I think I attempted to read this story once before but I had difficulty getting past your story of herpo the foul which I found a little insensitive, and a little insulting even taking into account it's fictitious nature, and had to stop then. I'll ignore that for now since I have the feeling it was an isolated incident. I also noticed that your history of rowling's world is a little off: the malfoy did not become associated with the dark arts until more modern times, actually having supported certain kings and muggle prime ministers in the past; your info on the founders is a little off seeing Merlin was one of their first students and he was taught by none other than slytherin himself specifically; also if I remember correctly the peverells didn't come about until the 13th century ad. Those are the only inconsistencies that I can remember at the moment
GinevraMollyWeaslyPotter chapter 11 . 3/23/2014
fraewyn chapter 11 . 2/6/2014
Can't wait for more!
lauthom chapter 11 . 1/16/2014
Wonderful story. I like how you have the suspense at just the right point. I cannot wait until the next time they go into the bank :). Please update soon.
FreelanceBum chapter 8 . 1/3/2014
Huh, dark
AdilaRain chapter 11 . 12/27/2013
Great story!

I love Harry and Ginny soul bond fics and your's is one of the few I think that is fantastically well written and keeps me on edge with every chapter!

Awesome work and keep writing!