Reviews for Reincarnation
Shinen no Hikari chapter 11 . 4/8
Nice the old rabbit out of the hat trick. I hope you eventually get back to updating. This is an unfortunate place to stop
Shinen no Hikari chapter 10 . 4/8
Blast ended skrewts were a breeding experiment of Hagrid's that involved a manticore, and I believe two other creatures, but at the moment I can't for the life of me remember what they were. regardless they won't exist until the mid 1990s.
Shinen no Hikari chapter 8 . 4/8
I see a plot device. Peter being added to the key stone or whatever
Shinen no Hikari chapter 1 . 4/7
I think I attempted to read this story once before but I had difficulty getting past your story of herpo the foul which I found a little insensitive, and a little insulting even taking into account it's fictitious nature, and had to stop then. I'll ignore that for now since I have the feeling it was an isolated incident. I also noticed that your history of rowling's world is a little off: the malfoy did not become associated with the dark arts until more modern times, actually having supported certain kings and muggle prime ministers in the past; your info on the founders is a little off seeing Merlin was one of their first students and he was taught by none other than slytherin himself specifically; also if I remember correctly the peverells didn't come about until the 13th century ad. Those are the only inconsistencies that I can remember at the moment
GinevraMollyWeaslyPotter chapter 11 . 3/23
HOLY GOD I NEED MORE!
fraewyn chapter 11 . 2/6
Can't wait for more!
lauthom chapter 11 . 1/16
Wonderful story. I like how you have the suspense at just the right point. I cannot wait until the next time they go into the bank :). Please update soon.
FreelanceBum chapter 8 . 1/3
Huh, dark
AdilaRain chapter 11 . 12/27/2013
Great story!

I love Harry and Ginny soul bond fics and your's is one of the few I think that is fantastically well written and keeps me on edge with every chapter!

Awesome work and keep writing!
Spirit Soldier chapter 8 . 12/18/2013
Why did you write about Vernon and Petunia, making love? That was an image I did not want to imagine!
ashleighm123 chapter 11 . 10/17/2013
hurry and make harry and ginny older like 13 and 14 or whatever
ashleigh chapter 4 . 10/12/2013
minutes.
ashleigh chapter 2 . 10/12/2013
awesome
VoldLunaMione chapter 11 . 10/7/2013
THIS IS SO AWESOME! Please please write more soon.
stars90 chapter 11 . 10/3/2013
This is a great story, you're doing very well! Keep it up!