Reviews for Reincarnation
Catwoman2518 chapter 2 . 3/29
Do you have a fan fiction about Bella sleeping with Seth a week before she married Edward and Seth imprints on bella
Truly a great story
Interesting plot
Please can we have some more
Thanks for sharing
kateplay chapter 11 . 3/1
Its been a few years since I found this story and I just re read it and I have to say I hope you come back to it this story is way to good to be left incomplete
foxy196908 chapter 11 . 2/13
Hey just read through this agian. I had forgotton about it but I remember why I have it on my favorites list. Any chance we will see this completed?
tony91 chapter 11 . 12/9/2016
please continue!
Yayah22 chapter 11 . 12/8/2016
Hope you continue
Guest chapter 11 . 9/29/2016
Just a reminder

A/N: "I would like to say that I am so sorry for the lengthy delay in posting this chapter. For those who have sent me messages asking if I had abandond the story, fear not, as I will never abandon it. I have read far to many stories that have been, and it is very annoying.

If you feel that I'm leaving to long a gap between posting, please feel free to send me harshly worded messages J I'm well aware that I need reminding that I have a story to finish from time to time."
It's been almost 4 years.
SarahOlivier chapter 11 . 8/19/2016
nice job
REALLY chapter 1 . 5/2/2016
Your story is soooo very stupid and you seem to have no respect for God and I find that just sad.
Holly M chapter 11 . 4/27/2016
Continue?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
I don't really care if you don't like catolics but you must show some respect for us this history is interesting but some things i can't pardon
Baka
Guest chapter 11 . 4/18/2015
Iwish You would work on is very good.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
I wish you would work on this, It is the best story on here.
Lord Otello chapter 11 . 10/18/2014
Great story... shame it has not been updated since more than a year and a half! Perhaps, you could start time-skipping? How would the castle react when detecting the bond?
Selande chapter 11 . 9/24/2014
I know this hasn't been updated in awhile, but if your muse should come back, I can't wait to read what you come up with next! I really like how this story is shaping up. You had me wondering how the wards would react with Scabbers, and then, the children all wanted him added! It was great to see that you threw in that Albus WAS aware of the rat, but just choose not to do anything yet. From how this last chapter was going, it sounds like the Weasley's will have to face a guardian battle (probably from the Malfoy's?) due to Rowle's influence and the fact that they haven't formally done it yet. Plus with Molly being distracted... oh noes!