Reviews for Moments of Time
awilliamsbbc.98 chapter 1 . 10/7/2017
I know this is from five years ago, but...wow! This is amazing, powerful, and so, so beautifully written!
captindonavin chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
That was deep, and i believe that every word you said was true. right down to the last period i was nodding and breathingas careful as possable as to notbreake the wotk you wrote but to also make my understanding comprehendable for a simpleton as myself.

Donnie
dreaminsapphire chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I like your unique voice in this story. It's formal but not stiffling if that makes sense. This has some deep truths to it in how we all have to watch for that one moment that could change everything. Good job.
WriterWilf chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
What your fic says is very true. It is not always the great epic moments which lead someone down to the path of greatness or shamefulness. Somtimes it is the tiny moments that are the greatest. Narnia is filled with them. And shows just how powerfully close it is to real life, even though it is filled with fantasy elements.
LadyAlambiel chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
This is very good! I agree with each defining moment (great no I have that song stuck in my head) for the Pevensies. I especially liked the moment for Edmund because it's so true!

Is this just a oneshot? Because it could easily be continued with some other characters like Digory, Polly, and even our favorite Narnians like Tumnus or Oreius.

Release the plot bunnies!

Lady A
nochance chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
wow.
Wolf skater chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Whoa. Are you going to continue this? It's really good.