Reviews for Tenchi Muyo: Ryoko - The Choice
Mayasiiu chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
this is turning out great! please update soon!
Dark Master Schmidt chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
The end? That's it?

Aw, come on...
Ledzepfan chapter 1 . 10/22/2002
I am not about to nitpick you over details... IMHO something that is original and well written should be welcomed with open arms, however i do admit that after all this is fanfiction and by defenition, it cannot be perfect.

I find myself intrigued and anxiouslly awaiting a sequel to this albeit as a stand alone, it most certainly fits the bill. I truly enjoyed this and most anxiously await some more of your writing. Thank you for sharing this with us.

Led's Standard End note: And here my praise ends for we are all man and what is man but man?
Icy Discordia chapter 1 . 6/7/2002
Sequel? Please? _
Ryoko Hakubi1 chapter 1 . 6/6/2002
You HAVE to write a sequel! E-mail me when it's up!
Caity chapter 1 . 6/5/2002
WOW I LUV IT SO MUCH! PLZ write more and hurry! Keep up the good work! C-ya!

~Caity~
Demoness Space Pirate chapter 1 . 5/30/2002
Dramtically wonderful.
ChybbySka7 chapter 1 . 5/20/2002
Man that was soo goood! I loved it! Very dramatic! There's just one thing missing... What does Tenchi do after the explosion? I mean, I know he'll think their dead, but I wanna know his thouthgs and feelings about that so it would make me incredibly happy if you did a chapter about that. Thanks!
The End Not a chance chapter 1 . 5/17/2002
You have set things up very differently than most fics do. What I'd expect next would be what other reviewers have mentioned. "20 years later" Ayeka and Tenchi would probably be together. There'd be a painful reunion, etc, etc.

The more unique thing to do might be to have Tenchi rebel *against* Tsunami. Tenchi has always shared that link with Ryoko that's apparant in several OAV episodes. (Neither Tokimi nor Tsuanmi seem to know.) Have him go out an search for them while Tsunami goes beserk.

Lotsa of potential there! Please consider!
Matrix chapter 1 . 5/17/2002
Utterly heartwrenching. This is going to be an angst-ridden epic I can tell. I hope things turn out and Tenchi and Ryoko are reunited as family, but it doesn't appear like that's going to happen. :(

I suddenly wish I never clicked to read this story...
Damien chapter 1 . 5/17/2002
Hmm...

1. I would think Tenchi more capable of protecting Mayuka from Juraians than Ryoko. He is after all protected by Tsunami as you say *AND* was named by Yosho as succuessor to the throne. PLUS can call on his LHW. Ryoko has none of these things. Just her three gems and Yosho was able to beat her when she had all three gems.

2. I don't think Mayuka would appreciate very much being taken from her father for any reason, but since she is so young perhaps this is less of a problem.

3. Why in the three Hells would Ryoko take Tokimi's advice, a being she has just now met. Even if she *did* believe Tsunami and the Juraians were involved, she has a whole family she has grown to trust in Tenchi, Washu, Mihoshi and even Aeka and Sasami. I think she would go to them and trust in them before all. I fail to see why she is so torn at so early a point in your story. There is no decision to be made here. The family protects Mayuka as they did from her mother, who ,one would think, is the equal of Tsunami, Yuzuha being the Tree of Darkness.

It seems you are trying to pull emotional angst out a situation where there is none.
jj chapter 1 . 5/16/2002
oh...my...God...

you MUST write a sequel!
killercabbit chapter 1 . 5/16/2002
tthat was odd
Licht Sieger chapter 1 . 5/16/2002
Don't stop there! This was great! I'd like to hear Tenchi's and Washu's reactions, too! Or at least a "20 years later..." chapter!
GoddessTiera chapter 1 . 5/16/2002
Oh that was soo sad. You can't leave it at that! I'm going to cry.

Very well written!