Reviews for Isabella
DreamofRob10 chapter 20 . 1/6/2013
I think Edwards being set up.
debslmac chapter 20 . 1/6/2013
Iluvlillion chapter 20 . 1/6/2013
Huh everything is so strange I hope Edward isn't the killer I think everything goes back to Carlisle
sami69 chapter 20 . 1/6/2013
I didn't expect that at all. Does Edward have some sort of split personality. Hmm the plot thickens.
nix69 chapter 20 . 1/6/2013
Im thinking that Dr Darnell may have something to do with the murders as well. He seems a bit strange. I wonder if Charlotte was involved with Edward too or is involved with him now and he is cheating on Bella? She needs to leave now before something happens to her...she is not safe from anyone at the moment!
sarahlouise80 chapter 20 . 1/6/2013
omg!wonder if hes telling the bella shes been through so soon
MIS love Twilight chapter 20 . 1/6/2013
There is something off with the Dr. there is no way in the hell edward will murder tgose people. & he loves bella & the baby.
Poor bella she's so confused & overwelmed.
The story is getting more interesting. Can't wait for next chap!
MrsEdwardCullenP chapter 20 . 1/6/2013
Edward and Carlisle would be to obvious to kill the... We know fr a fact that he didn't kill Ese since they were visiting the O/B and fr some reason Carlisle doesn't strike as a murderer. Psycho yes, killer no.

What would be interesting is the possibility of Darnell was somehow involved.
MinaRivera chapter 20 . 1/5/2013
I don't think it was Edward, I think ti is all Carlisle... js.
Can't wait to read what happens next!
xoxo
Mina
kay525 chapter 20 . 1/5/2013
I am so lost.. I don't know who to believe
FranRichards chapter 20 . 1/5/2013
I think Dr Darnell is not so innocent, could he be setting Edward up?
Juliette chapter 20 . 1/5/2013
Edward is a murderer?! He had a wife. This just keeps getting better and better.
Juliette chapter 19 . 1/5/2013
OMG! This is getting good. Why was Siobhan holding Edward in the picture? Are the Darnell's family friends? Update soon please!
Barb chapter 19 . 12/30/2012
Interesting. I don't trust the therapist.
Janet chapter 19 . 12/29/2012