Reviews for Isabella
bells254 chapter 20 . 1/13/2013
Oh shit! Things just got real!
mariga79 chapter 20 . 1/7/2013
OMG! I can't believe Edward is a killer, he's creepy but I don't want to assume anything yet, I would like to believe Carlisle a killer...
HopeStreet chapter 20 . 1/7/2013
Edward might have problems, but Dr. Darnell takes the cake. It's too bad that Bella is left alone too much or that she's isolated as well. She can't see through the ridiculous story the doctor has fed her but his title does carry some cache with it. If she took some time to think about the Dr.'s story, it would scream lie, lie lie. Why would he present any sort of case to her on behalf of the FBI? Where are his credentials? Where are the credentials of the goons she gave permission to bug the house? Now they will know her every move. It’ll be perfect if they are deliberately setting Edward up for another “murder”; they would have evidence that they could use to make it look like he did it.
frostedglaze chapter 19 . 1/7/2013
How many chapters is this going to be? You just keep making me more swirly eyed by the chapter...that's a good thing.
frostedglaze chapter 17 . 1/7/2013
You are going to kill me.
frostedglaze chapter 12 . 1/7/2013
What te hell?! I hope Bella wises up soon and leaves, taking her child and a good chink of money.
frostedglaze chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
I have to know, did Edward have sex with Renee? (YUCK) If so I don't see how Bella could be with him.
Guest chapter 20 . 1/7/2013
So I think the McCarthy's are Jane's (Edward's dead wife) grandparents. Was Jane really his wife? Rosalie mentioned to Bella that she reminded her of her granddaughter Jane, but I think she'd recognize Edward if he was married to Jane. However, the way she said it didn't seem like she was dead. Maybe they were engaged and Edward broke it off?

Dr. Darnell sounds fishy to me. All the pills are probably from him. For some reason I'm not buying the FBI agents either. The FBI is involved, but Dr. Darnell doesn't want Bella to involve the police? Not adding up. Where's Siobahn? Is Dr. Darnell trying to avenge his daughter?

What's up with Edward Platt? Where the heck is he?
Guest chapter 16 . 1/7/2013
What's the connection with Alice, Esme, and Elizabeth and pills? Is Edward also using them? Carlisle?
Guest chapter 13 . 1/6/2013
Is Edward's real estate hobby buying homes of murdered wives or wives who committed suicide?
Jaspersdoll chapter 20 . 1/6/2013
And the plot thickens! I am starting to suspect foul play here. The good Doctor seems to be not all that truthful. There is a big twist here. Not sure what it is yet. Edward isn't very stable but is there more to him than we know. Does he have an evil twin or a split personality? Is Edward really Dr Darnell's blood relative instead and it's being kept secret?
padme35 chapter 20 . 1/6/2013
I think this doc is playing Bella. Not saying Edward is perfect but he certainly didn't do what this quack is claiming. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Karen Cullen Grey chapter 20 . 1/6/2013
UGH! I was hoping Edwrad could be redeemed!
ffictionreader01 chapter 20 . 1/6/2013
We need more! Do we believe Dr Darnell? Did Edward kill them all. Update again soon please.
flyrbrd chapter 20 . 1/6/2013
Why didn't Isaabella ask Darnell about Soibahn? I can't wait for more ;)
671 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »