Reviews for Isabella
FinnMac chapter 3 . 8/1/2013
Edward is really confusing me.
FinnMac chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
Lucky, lucky, lucky.
FinnMac chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Renee sounds gross.
Guest chapter 25 . 7/30/2013
Thanks for the update. I love this fic. I didn't realize it had been that long since your last update, but I was definitely glad to read a new chap!

Looking forward to the next one already!
debslmac chapter 25 . 7/5/2013
flyrbrd chapter 25 . 7/5/2013
Thamks! I love this story ;)
lebells1 chapter 25 . 7/5/2013
It seems like things are starting to piece together. But again, not really. I dont trust Darnell, that much i know. Elisabeth, Edward Platt, Siobhan, Carlisle (he's always lurking at the back of my head) and Esme. There's clearly some bad blood and dirty laundry there...

More to uncover. Cant wait x
RowanBronze chapter 25 . 7/5/2013
Strange
GrandeDame chapter 25 . 7/4/2013
So glad to see an update! :) I hope Edward doesn't revert to his old ways, and I hope Bella doesn't do anything stupid. He NEEDS to make Carlisle talk, and tell him everything he knows!
I can't wait for this masterful riddle to be solved. Looking forward to the next chapter! ;)
sami69 chapter 25 . 7/4/2013
I think I'm going to have to re-read this again. I've forgotten half the details in the story. Lol. Thanks for the update.
HopeStreet chapter 25 . 7/4/2013
Thank you for the update! I know it will be tough getting there, but it's great that they are working on this together.
JaN319 chapter 25 . 7/4/2013
Some question answered but than more appear. Thank you for the awesome story.
princess07890 chapter 25 . 7/4/2013
Oh wow, that was amazing! I cannot wait to learn these secrets ;)
MIS love Twilight chapter 25 . 7/4/2013
OMG! This is getting more & more interesting! This is one of the mystirious stories I've ever read! I'm DYING to read next chapters!
Pleeeeeeezzzz update soon!
MinaRivera chapter 25 . 7/4/2013
man, more mysteries... you are killing me! I don't know who to believe anymore...
645 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »