Reviews for Isabella
sarahlouise80 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
fab start.
Guiltypleasure30plus chapter 4 . 5/26/2012
Interesting premise; hope you decide to continue with the story.
Carlisle.Loves.Me chapter 4 . 5/20/2012
I Love it! Update soon! :)
TheYearIs2014 chapter 4 . 5/17/2012
It was nice reading Carlisle's thoughts.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/28/2012
great story so far.

Why is edward dating bella's mum if he wants bella?
psychovampirefreak chapter 3 . 3/28/2012
great chapter!
TheYearIs2014 chapter 3 . 3/28/2012
I'm a bit surpised Bella hasn't said anything before.
Jaspersdoll chapter 2 . 3/22/2012
I don't think I could put up with a mother like that. I would have already told her is was a selfish cow a long time ago, hats off to Bella for being so tolerant. It seems that Bella is a lot smarter, prettier etc then her mother makes her to be. She seems to put Bella down to make herself feel better, it's called 'tall poppy syndrome' I know a couple of people who do it quite often and I am usually very curt with them. That's the only way top shut them up, put you have to be quick witted. Renee reminds me a lot of them, lol.

So far it's good, I'm not so sure of Edwards intentions. It feels like his motives are more sinister then well intented.
TheYearIs2014 chapter 2 . 3/22/2012
I'm liking it so far.
Jaspersdoll chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Wow Renee's a bitch! Big time.
Fourshotchild chapter 2 . 2/12/2012
First, I'd like to say that you have an interesting idea. I've never read an Renee & Edward pairing before. However, your story seems impersonal and rushed. In less than two thousand words, you belittled Bella's character and intiated rape. I felt uneasy as I continued... I'd recommend taking a step back and rereading your work. No one will appreciate this story otherwise.

Please, don't be offended or discouraged! I wish you the best of luck.
641 | « Prev Page 1 .. 33 40 41 42 43