Reviews for Isabella
lovetwifics chapter 6 . 7/26/2012
I am so wondering what is going on with edward and carlise...really like this fic so far, please tell me edward wont be wife beater or something of that nature? I actually like an older possessive, little bit controlling edward just no beating or locking in a dungeon please...cant wait till the next update.
EJS0308 chapter 6 . 7/26/2012
Still kinda got that uneasy feeling. But I'm trusting you when you say it's ok.
forsey1987 chapter 6 . 7/26/2012
wow!
bella wont be doing much without him.
is he only marrying her for her money or does he love her?
nikkistew2 chapter 6 . 7/26/2012
This is starting to feel slightly reminiscent of a Daddy-kink version of The Elusive Mr. Cullen... Are there skeletons stored in his basement, too?
ForSheerFun chapter 5 . 7/26/2012
hi glad I found your story through olderward community...can't wait to see what happens keep up the good work :)
MinaRivera chapter 5 . 7/26/2012
Okay... I'm really scared of this story... I'm just waiting for Edward to go all American Psycho/Basic Instincts on Bella any minute now. Also, I think you have mislabeled this story. You have in Romance/Hurt/Comfort when i feel it should be Angst/Mystery, but in the end this your story, so I don't really know how this is going to turn up.
I can't wait to read the next update, Edward is up to something and I really wanna know what.
xoxo
Mina
debslmac chapter 5 . 7/26/2012
:):):)
debslmac chapter 4 . 7/26/2012
:):)
debslmac chapter 3 . 7/26/2012
sweetestlamb chapter 5 . 7/26/2012
I just want more more more
Euphoria9 chapter 5 . 7/26/2012
This was Rec'd on FB and I gotta say I'm so glad I saw that post.
I really am completely hooked. I send you all the motivation I can. Please give us more and really quickly please.
TTFN, M-wah

PS: What the hell is Edward and his Father up too?
My spidee senses are going nuts that their up to no good!
FranRichards chapter 5 . 7/26/2012
I've read the first five chapters, Edward seems a tad odd/cold. He's marrying Bella for the inheritance, but there's also another reason that I can't work out yet. Carlisle obviously has an agenda tat I'd love to know about, I hope Bella is careful.
Leibeezer chapter 5 . 7/26/2012
I just found this story, and I think you are doing an amazing job. I can't wait to read whats going to happen next. Please update soon.
mariga79 chapter 5 . 7/26/2012
I get the feeling that there is something else that hes hiding...
forsey1987 chapter 5 . 7/26/2012
love it!
how often do you update?
670 | « Prev Page 1 .. 33 40 41 42 43 44 .. Last Next »