Reviews for A Friendship, Broken
optimistic girl94 chapter 13 . 11/30/2013
Yes! Another strong chapter. I was so excited to see an update. This chapter was jam packed. I enjoyed the detail descriptions used throughout. this other world truly seems magical. Dante and Jackson are truly like father and sons. It is so sweet to see this. Great story! Can't wait for the continuation! You are so talented! Great job!
optimistic girl94 chapter 12 . 11/29/2013
One word. Phenominal! I enjoyed this so much! You did such a great job with description and imagery. The swirling if memories is a perfect image for how Vlad is lost. The grey monster sounds beaslty, oh no. I was so excited for this update and I understand you are busy! Hopefully we will see more soon!
Bravo!Bravo! Another wonderful job! :)
Courtney Smith chapter 12 . 11/21/2013
oOH MY DEAR LORD. you have to finish this. PLEASE FINISH THIS. its soooooooo good!
Midnightkiller1000 chapter 12 . 10/7/2013
nawww so sad but i love it! keep up the great work! :)
Kortez chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Well. I like this. A lot. And OMG Otis commited suicide? Wow. I like that.
But wow. Henry is Vlad's ragdoll! Aww. This chapter is brilliant. I will definitely keep an eye on this story.
Talon chapter 11 . 10/1/2013
Ok it's killing me I want to know what happens next do u have anything written if so could u post it I'm going nuts
Goddess-of-Solar-Eclipses chapter 11 . 8/29/2013
I don't review often, but this is a great story. I would HATE to see it not be continued. Maybe you could have Henry convince Vladimir that the voice is lying to him, and then give Henry the opportunity to explain Vladimir' s past? Then continue on from there in your own way! Good luck! I hope to see an update soon...
Zehava chapter 10 . 8/24/2013
Hm, hm. I think it would be interesting to see if seeing Henry 'dead' twists something inside of Vlad. I know if were just talking about being friends, and I saw him knocked on the ground it might freak me out inwardly enough to snap back. I really would like to see this continued.
What's funny is that I had thought about this and haven't seen if it updated for awhile and came on this morning to find it. xD I was happy to see it had updated
LitaWensel chapter 11 . 7/24/2013
Awe keep going! I love this story
Midnightkiller1000 chapter 11 . 7/23/2013
I NEEEEED YOU TO CONTINIUE! have henry kiss vlad and vlad remembers a few thing or something!
optimistic girl94 chapter 11 . 7/23/2013
Please don't end this! This is such a great story. I know you feel like there is no direction but there is. I enjoyed reading this story for so long and seeing this update was a scare because that is a red light to readers and says "story may be discontinued". Personally I would like to see this continue.

As for the plot, you defiantly still have one. You were already making connections. It has to do with Joss of course...but it was something that has been happening for a while, so I thought it was probably bigger than Joss,like Joss is a puppet! Have the library be the key...where the answers are like you said. Maybe, the evil power is human or not but it is in charge and behind the whole thing.

Maybe start a forum and brainstorm with other Vladimir fans! I've seen that a lot on this site. Hope this helps! Like i said you have all the ideas just continue connecting those dots. And I hope to see more chapters on the way! Great story! And happy writing! Thanks for the great story so far!:)
Buckeyegirl99 chapter 11 . 7/22/2013
You should continue but i honestly dont have any ideas. Sorry!
optimistic girl94 chapter 10 . 6/15/2013
You are back! Yes! And what a thrilling chapter! My oh my! Jackson and Dante's relationship is very sweet. Dante wants to do anything he can for Jackson. He wanted to runaway from the Vlad madness. I don't even blame him. You did a great job of creating this world. With the orbs I could picture it all in my head. When someone is able to do that I say it's perfect description.

So all this time Vlad was not Vlad? Hmmm did he become possessed during that big school Scene? This was so sweet. The whole glimpses of the true Vlad touched my heart. But that last part was a shocker I hope the real Vlad comes back. Again I was so excited to see this update. I did a double take for a minute because I've been looking! Thank you for the great read! Can't wait to see what happens to Vlad and what Dante is cooking up. Thanks again!
Midnightkiller1000 chapter 10 . 6/15/2013
OMG NUUUUUU! HENRY! VLAD U MONSTEEEERRRRRRRRRR!

great chapter! i missed ur writing! ;)
Anon chapter 9 . 4/10/2013
please continue this. i need to know what happens.