Reviews for Traces
mugglemom08 chapter 12 . 4/18/2013
Nicely done! Enjoyed reading this very much.
Winnie69 chapter 12 . 1/23/2013
Brilliant! Hot!
Keep it up!
The Love Peacock chapter 12 . 12/9/2012
I loved this so much! I would love to read more of your Sherlock/John stories!
Merina Green chapter 12 . 10/30/2012
*sigh* It was lovely. Better than lovely. When season three starts, and this ISN'T what happens, I will be confused and disappointed. Or maybe I'll be able to just imagine this is going on in the background, in the times they don't show us. Thank you for writing this!
Merina Green chapter 11 . 10/30/2012
Now THAT was some seriously hot slash. And somehow, exactly how I imagined Sherlock in bed would truly be.
Merina Green chapter 10 . 10/30/2012
Le sigh! but am I right to dread the morning after? Apparently John dating a man finally was the trigger needed to wake Sherlock up. Of course none of the women were ever a threat!
Merina Green chapter 8 . 10/30/2012
Sherlock, you are so INFURIATING! Ugh. Find a male lover, John, and make Sherlock jealous...if he's capable of that. Or is all this just going to end sadly?
Merina Green chapter 7 . 10/30/2012
What a great reunion! I especially liked the punch - Sherlock SO deserved it! Even if John (and I...) understand why he did what he did. ANd the kiss on the temple... *sigh* quite lovely.
Merina Green chapter 6 . 10/30/2012
I finally finished season two of Sherlock (on netflix) the other night, and of COURSE I was left hanging and unhappy and snotsobbing and all that wonderful stuff...which then drove me over to the Sherlock fandom from the twilight fandom. Looked around and found some OK stuff...but in talking to Flanny, she sent me your way! Loved your Twilight stuff (and of course Happy Feet, which is, as Flanny reminded me, one of the best Twilight fics of all time). ANYWAY so happy to find a really good fic over here by somebody I trust to finish it! I'm loving it so far, John is so well done - THANK YOU for that. I can really picture all this happening in my mind so far. I can feel his pain, too, which is also good...in a sick twisted sort of way. Of course, I'm looking forward to finding out what happens, but wanted to stop here in the middle and review and let you know I like it a LOT so far. I'm just a horrible chapter-by-chapter reviewer.
sri210 chapter 12 . 10/24/2012
Hi
I m from India and I had not come across the Sherlock series till last month.
After watching all the episodes I was searching for a good fanfic. Have to say this is the best I have come across.
Can u suggest some more
Great work on all ur fics
jags chapter 12 . 10/22/2012
Wonderful story!
cylobaby27 chapter 12 . 5/22/2012
That was absolutely adorable! You have a great writing style, and I loved the plot!
Preshie chapter 12 . 5/8/2012
I’ve been reading a few of these (my guilty pleasure) but none have really sat well with me. Either Sherlock is too emotional or it all happens too soon. With this story however that was not the case, I love it when you make me wait!

Your writing is brilliant by the way and thank you very much.
sami1010220 chapter 12 . 4/1/2012
cute fic! :)
wiatch chapter 12 . 3/5/2012
Absolutely wonderful! Great smut, great description of characters, amazing story-telling :) I enjoyed reading it a lot.