Reviews for A Different Day
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
I read this right after the previous one and this is AWESOME

The plot, the scenes, the dialogue - kudos!
blackrose107 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Love love ur stories
Misachin chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Beautiful!
i love this even more..
keep writing
PT-chan ssu chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
x33 I really do love Izaya here x3 Ah his ubrequited love angst, love love

And GO SHIZUO! YOU SAID IT DUDE!

So cute.

XD
Ramen is Happiness chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Rabu rabu! Finally! ;D
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Very sweet!
InsomniaticFrenchToast chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Erika was there. OHhohohohoh you know she was that squeal on the left. XD
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Words cannot describe. They literally cannot.
This is too beautiful for words TT
unjaundiced chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
J'adore Izaya was totally being trolled by Shiki-dono and Fumihiko-san, lol. And I love Shizuo's idea of "having a good time". Yes, because having heavy objects flung at your head is a MARVELOUS time! XDDDD

That awkward love confession was the best though. I need more of THAT.
wrench fries chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
eeee both these stories were just too cute. I got a big goofy grin on my face reading them hah.

I really loved Shizuo slowly noticing all little things in Izaya that he loved. And Izaya finally on the other side of getting messed with from Fumihiko and Shiki was so good heheh. And I laughed at I told you! at the end.

You portrayed them so well, these are one of my favorite stories with them now. Thank you for sharing this with us :).
AlchemicGoddess15 chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Yay! Happy 99th! :P

I just wanted to tell you that I loved the dynamic you set up in this story! And the ending! I almost died of happiness! /

Anyway, I know you're on hiatus, but I've liked all of your stuff that I've read so far and so I'll be patiently awaiting any updates you may make. _
SirPanda chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
I loved it! You could not have portrayed the two better!
wishIwereanime chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Loved it, thanks for writing a sequel :DDDD

I'm stealing another quote .
itskonglish chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
/squees

Ahh, thank you so much for writing a beauiful sequel to 'Morning After'! I just finished reading 'Morning After' literally 15 minutes ago and almost weeping when it ended, when I decided to check your profile and ahmagad there it was :') Thank you so much c:
mika.siam.71192 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Oh,NO!It ends quickly again dammit!(TT)I wanted to read more!

Anyway Im so happy that Shizuo finally get over the New Years crash and fell in love with Izaya,but still how slow he can be and still couldnt figure out that the girl was Izaya in the first place?(-_-')

Gosh now I think too,that hes a the end was so cute and lovely!(_)b

I enjoyed reading this story as the previous one happy that I didnt have to wait any more for that update.