Reviews for Daring Do and the Dragon's Flame
Scorch909 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
This was a pretty damn good story, hoping for more to follow!
DerpyMuffinMaster205 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Just totally awesome!I can't wait for the next part! This is much better than all the other Daring Doo stories.
RandomBrony chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
So cool! I can't wait for the next chapter. this is already much better than all the Daring Doo stories I've found. So I can't wait! ;)
UnNamed chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Very well done! I can't wait until the next part comes out! :D
jesse chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I've read other daring do fanfics, but this one beats them all! The depth in the characters was amazing! Please tell me if or you are going to continue it!
jackson chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
wow, this is a greate book story thing. great job there mate, im only half way through page 1 and im stuck reading.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
bron.dudson chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Bron Dudson chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
amazing, just can you tell what happens next please. its amazing, best fanfic i've read about daring do, actually best fanfic ive read
TrueBolt chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
You want a brutally honest review which leaves you with no doubts as to if your fic is even worth writing, much less publishing here? Than that's what I'll give you. ... I love it! D Very well writen with good character development, and a totally legit plot already! Praise is due here. But you know what? I could give you even MORE praise if there were more chapters. XD So to summarize, yes its good, yes I like it, and yes you should do more. BE INSPIRED YO! XD
Sonicsuns chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Very good start for the story. The characters are surprisingly well-rounded considering how short the chapter is. A few typos, but nothing major. I hope to read more! )
TechnoBrony chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Good start. Read it through again to get rid of some of the errors.

Good story so far. Can't wait to see where it goes.
Avid Reader Guy chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Nice! Great story so far. I think your Daring Do is really interesting. I'm excited to read more!
PRIVATE Corp chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Hello there. Now I want to say that you are my first when it comes the My Little Pony stories, and can I say that you have written a magnificent story! I do like to say that there are a few minor errors that aren't that big of a deal, but this really is a fantastic entry in the Daring Do series and I can't wait to see if there's more of this story!

And if I may ask, can you help this brony in a little project that involves the world-famous adventurer?
Yhelta chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Only noticed one detail that was off...

"The little unicorn beamed"

Isn't Marble an earth pony?

That said, awsome story so far...keep em comin!