Reviews for Fanning the Flames
msSilver1 chapter 24 . 5/7/2013
Love this story: very hot.
So sad Will is so... heartbroken, to say the least.
Please update soon!
codedriver chapter 24 . 4/19/2013
I am hoping for the new story to start soon.
Moon FireStar chapter 24 . 4/8/2013
Beverly is so funny! super update! and Will has issues...on a side note "a happy dance"to Marina Sirtis being on Twitter!
autumnrose2010 chapter 24 . 4/7/2013
Echoes of the good-bye scene from 'The Icarus Factor'...that's always been one of my favorite Will/Deanna scenes...
starlite22 chapter 24 . 4/7/2013
Great chapter, and conversation between Will and Deanna.
Chalicewell chapter 23 . 3/26/2013
Poor Will, I guess he'll just have to tough it out until he actually leaves the Enterprise. I hope they have a whopping party to make up for all the quacking and colors.

Please continue, really enjoying the story.
Zedoc chapter 23 . 3/26/2013
Wonderful, yes sir
Quack quack
starlite22 chapter 23 . 3/26/2013
This was a great chapter, you write Barclay very well. Will there be any last chat between Will and Deanna?
mabb5 chapter 22 . 3/1/2013
Fun-ny! Again, another beautifully thought out chapter. Please write more.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 22 . 2/27/2013
Thanks for another great update
Chalicewell chapter 22 . 2/27/2013
Poor Will. I guess he should have been prepared for some ribbing, but quacking like a duck has got to be one of Beverly's best stunts. Just hope she'll fix it before has to take over his new command. LOL!
autumnrose2010 chapter 22 . 2/27/2013
LOL That was hilarious! I could just imagine Will standing there all dignified and saying 'quack, quack' and not even realizing that he was doing it...
RKF22 chapter 22 . 2/27/2013
lol great update so funny
RKF22 chapter 21 . 2/10/2013
great update
Chalicewell chapter 21 . 2/3/2013
Jean Luc has come a long way from how he dealt with any of his other ladies. Being with an empath may be difficult at times, but I'm sure Jean Luc will find a way. Loved the hot scene with the scarf!