Reviews for You and Me and the Bottle Makes Three
Kate Marley chapter 1 . 4/21
This was wonderful! You managed to write one story about Austria's feelings concerning the Anschluss, jazz music as a symbol for rebellion in the Third Reich, Austria beating Prussia at a game and Austria showing Prussia how to waltz (properly) when I needed four to write about the same things. Amazing! I loved how Austria and Prussia interact with each other; as a reader, you realize quickly there's more between the two of them than meets the eye. I also thought it was a very intimate gesture for Prussia to call Austria "Österreich" during a time when that name was forbidden (which I think is precisely what Prussia would have done). Very well-written indeed!
Nona chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
It's writers like you that make me love PruAus. c:
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
MelancholyMadness chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Okay so to be completely honest, I don't read PrAus. I've never really read it and whatever, but it's not my favourite. HOWEVER the way you wrote it makes me want to like it and make it one of my favourites. I really enjoyed reading this. Their worlds complimented each other. I like how you made them both succeed in the other world. It was an interesting fic. Great work! :D

Macy May chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Before this I had never read a Prussia x Austria fic...I like it :D The story was beautiful...and made me giggle like a would seem that thanks to you I have found yet another pairing I adore!
D chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
OMG! WHAT IS THIS! Why is this so amazing! This is one of the most beautiful fics I have ever read..and I dont think you even intended it to be beautiful. So talented! I am not quite sure how to comment on this, I have so many things to say.

Brilliant. It really is simply brilliant. Please please please write more PruAus like this.
Naviar chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I've never really been one for a fic with Austria and Prussia, but I figured I'd try this one out.

Am I ever glad that I did! Somehow, you've managed to make them compliment each other, in a somehow hilarious yet sophisticated way. Kudos to you!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some archive searching to do! ;)
KyoHana chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I think this one is my favorite of your stories... I do like the Austria/Prussia pairing... and this one was very well written.