Reviews for Iridescent
This is based on the manhwa “totally captivated” isn’t it.
Orbs. oml orbs
andraerawr chapter 18 . 4/26
I love how you made it so morbidly fascinating and I don't know why but I cried in the end... Is it the end? Anyway if I were to describe this fanfic in a single word it would be beautiful.
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 18 . 4/1
OKAY I HAVE SO MUCH TO SAY! YOU ARE INCREDIBLE- how you wove canon into this - right down to Lupin AND the chocolate! It was just amazing how you drew everything into its parallel!

The ONLY thing I didn't like, and this is just personal taste because other people may like it, was how fast the relationship moved! I feel like more of those amazing moments where you have Tom discovering bits of Harry and concern for Harry through seeing more of his nightmares or revealing more of his scars slower- I'm just a build-up lover though. Others probably love how you jumped into it quickly!
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 8 . 3/30
YESSSSSSS MY FAVOURITE PART OF THIS STORY SO FAR OMG YESSSSS SOOOO HAPPY ROD AND SIRIUS CAN STILL BE ALIVE AND IN LOVE OMG IL WAS SCARED YESSSSSS LOVE THIS LOVE LOVE LOVE
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 4 . 3/30
This was hot lel I LOVE THJS STORY SO MUCH!

(Also I think you mention that draco's sad killed his mum but in the next chapter Sirius says draco's mum is alive!)
Der Puppenmacher chapter 18 . 2/15
This story was amazing. I loved the plot-twist. Whoops I killed your mum. Love Tom. Severus was creepy as hell, but I didn't want to believe he'd do something like this. The tone of the story was often misleadingly lighthearted and making light of violence and death, only to sometimes turn very serious. Gave me a whiplash. I had almost forgotten they were murderers, but then Tom gave us a wake up call in the last chapters. Wow.

Apropos, everyone in Tom's gang are absolute arseholes. Especially, Sirius and Rodolphus. They really owed Harry, but not like they would try to protect him from getting hurt by Tom. I couldn't believe the gall all of them to "friend" Harry and talking behind his back about how Tom was going to throw him away. Shows really that they are heartless gangsters after all. Harry needs better friends.

Also I'm confused about Dudley, didn't he never want to talk to his parents again? Did he go back on his word after all, since he was there when Tom confronted his parents? I did think that Dudley should have gone ahead and told the police after all about the abuse instead of waiting for his parents to confess. Plus, he really should have done more to stop Vernon when Harry was attacked again. Kinda disappointed in him. He talked so big, too. Thinking about it I love that Tom called Dudley out on his shit (not that Tom has any room to talk). I'm not a fan of Dudley redemption stories after all, tho I really thought this was where the story was going. Another question didn't Dudley hear his father sexually assault Harry? Is he in denial over what happened?

Draco was an even worse disappointment than Dudley, but I'm honestly disgusted at him being sold out. Gross. He did have it coming, it was his choice to involve himself with this ilk and it didn't bother him as long as others where the victims, but I hadn't expected such an end for him. It just sits wrong with me because all the other assholes got away with their shittiness. Sits just wrong with me. Not that he deserved Harry's forgiveness, so Kudo's for having him pay after all.

Also the misogyny. All this calling women bitches and treating them as sex objects, well they are gangsters so it was to be expected, but it pissed me off tremendously. I wish Harry (the moral compass of the story) had told them off, but its not like he can read their sexist minds.

Still, awesome story despite infuriating me in many turns.
Der Puppenmacher chapter 11 . 2/15
". . . forced sexual intercourse, including vaginal, anal, or oral penetration. Penetration may be by a body part or an object." As far as I understood it Vernon shoved his fingers up Harry's ass. So rape. Even if you don't consider it rape at least put up a trigger warning for attempted rape and sexual abuse.
Der Puppenmacher chapter 10 . 2/15
Please put up a warning for rape.
Megan Schoutless chapter 18 . 2/3
I reaaaaalllyyyy enjoy the story! thank u very much!
ar111 chapter 18 . 1/4
oh jeez
ur right it was fabulous
and absolutely insane
but it was great
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2017
To your disclaimer; Fuck you, Watson.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/18/2017
Worst Story ever!
klagana1 chapter 18 . 9/8/2017
can u please do a sequel?! this was great! but I feel like it ends really abruptly. I would love to see more of this!
MissRiddle2018 chapter 18 . 8/16/2017
So good.
It would be interesting to see a Harry/Severus take on this in the same world.
1,233 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »