Reviews for Iridescent
Guest chapter 18 . 5/17/2020
This story is FUCKING AMAZING! Like holy shit! I was so enthralled with this story i did NOT put it down! I love Harry so much and Tom... You bastard! I loved him to and that ending! Holy shit i reread those chapter cause i was so shocked and impressed! Severus was a... Oh god i should have guessed but he was so perfectly creepy i never would have guessed and Tom... Oh. My. Lanta... That little bitch! I lost my mind and through the phone down in shock! That was seriously twisted! Im so... Im speechless and i love this story its saved it my MUST reread Fics! You are a amazing writer! I will definitely be rereading!
wolfydies chapter 17 . 4/5/2020
I wish you would write a sequel, but I can see how this would make sense for an ending. I can't see them every having a completely peaceful relationship. I image them breaking up an endless number of time without harry ever admitting they are together.
Wandering-Mind 95 chapter 18 . 3/23/2020
i should've seen the Tom twist coming but i had dismissed him a few chapters before 'sigh' dumb me lol
I really didn't see Snape being the killer and it wa helluva creepy 'shudders' with his obsession with Lily transplanted onto Harry
I loved it though and the fact that Tom's true colors were finally revealed fully was icing on the cake! The whole story was just talking about Tom's power but we never actually saw it until now. Perfectly executed and that ending...I was dying of laughter! Yeah Harry, we defnitely heard that one before!
Aqua Lilly chapter 18 . 12/2/2019
Follow up comment: Just noticed that this story is completed. Any chance that you are gonna write a sequel?
Aqua Lilly chapter 18 . 12/2/2019
Oh my gosh! I'm so glad I checked to see if you write anything else worth reading. Tom/Harry is my OTP guilty pleasure! Aaaaaahhh! Can't wait for an update!
Lokis Maurader chapter 1 . 11/26/2019
Really great story. Just have one question: are they in America? Because you mentioned that Sirius joined the FBI...
Mirage chapter 18 . 9/22/2019
interesting Story and i love this pairing Tom as ich powerful mob Boss...that really does gow well for him_ and how they did try to get what they did want or did fight what they did think they dt Need or want and then inn end founnd out that they really are made for each other and there Little or big fights really gives them the extra bite they Need and still have there loving gentle calm moments with doing nothing, or being gentle or calm or just being with each other would be interesting to read more about them maybe in a second part
and is blaize an other mob Boss under Tom?
yaoifangirl15 chapter 18 . 8/13/2019
this fic has 'Totally Captivated' all over it!

its pretty good! tho the ending couldve gone better where harry gets a bit of a denial stint or a cooling off phase away from tom.. and a bit more in depth scene of how they're living after the events with snape..
bellaphone chapter 6 . 6/13/2019
this horrifying turn of events with snape is something that was very likely but was never present in the original series and i’m glad you’re exploring it, even if i’m horrified
Tooru Heer chapter 18 . 4/17/2019
I love this story and whole idea of this.
Really interesting.

Aww was hoping more for the ending
mooncycles chapter 2 . 2/19/2019
Omg i totally forgot about the misadventures of neville longbottom i think its really cool youve turned this into a nonmagic au but all the magic of canon shows up here still :)
mooncycles chapter 1 . 2/19/2019
rereading this fic after awhile! ive been a longtime lurker and its time i properly review the fics i read :) this fic starts off in such an exciting way! harry basically has no real choice in this situation but i love that he still has a backbone around all these mobsters. all the characters are a lot of fun
CarnationDaydreamer chapter 12 . 1/12/2019
I just fucking realized that Tom said he needed something in common with harry to be able to connect with him at the beginning of this chapter, and so he chose to talk about Neville, which is what allowed James and Lily to get together as well according to Sirius. Not only that, but Tom is acting like James in the fact that he won't leave Harry alone until he dates him, which is what James did to Lily, and idk, i just really love that juxtaposition. I love that their relationship mirrors harry's parents, albeit in a very twisted way
Imagineforever1992 chapter 1 . 1/12/2019
This story was very well written. I usually don’t like a lot of AU’s for Harry Potter but you made this very tasteful and I loved how you intertwined the the books into the story.
Seiriosss chapter 7 . 11/30/2018
come on, Harry deserves better than this machoist slut.
1,254 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »