Reviews for History in the Making
Perdition Raiser chapter 3 . 11/3
I am so sad that this hasn't been updated in three years. Literally dying.
The Mad Traveler chapter 3 . 11/24/2014
Where did you go? This is really good!
Amber611 chapter 3 . 5/27/2014
Awesome fic & job so far! Love it! Really hope to read more! :)
Theawkward1 chapter 3 . 3/24/2014
I love this. And it hasn't been updated in forever. Sad.
TheDhampir chapter 3 . 8/29/2013
You haven't updated in so long and I NEED to know what "that piece of news" is. I have a theory of what it may be, but I really really need to know. Please please please update soon!
Sheeran Tomlinson chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
I really hope you continue this. I know it hasn't been updated in awhile but I'm definitely putting it on my alerts! I'm so excited for the rest!
Ailish chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
Aww! The last memory reminds me of the TV show Charmed. Phoebe and Cole are a coupley thing and they go on a demon hunt where they get splattered with crap. Cole ends up on top of Phoebe, both of them laughing hysterically. Cole asks Phoebe to marry him, and she thinks he's joking. I haven't read the next chapter yet, so it'll be interesting to see if Jo reacts the same way as Phoebe did. Mindless ramble from me I'm sorry, but... I love your work!? I don't know how to end this thing...
LadiSmilePretty chapter 3 . 4/3/2013
OMG you NEED to continue this story! I have to know what happens next!
brokenbones14 chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
this is a great story..please update as soon as you can..I'm anxiously waiting!
deanwteam4ever chapter 3 . 11/22/2012
Luv where ur going with the story keep it up
Eillibsniknej chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
Wow, this story is amazing! I just read drag her from heaven, drag him from he'll and I love them both :) please please please update again soon because I can't wait to see what will happen next :D
GoGoLexiRanger chapter 3 . 7/26/2012
I just finished reading Drag Her From Heaven, Drag Him From Hell and immediately jumped on the sequel. You are an amazing writer, and this story is already shap ed to be amazing. I cannot wait for you to update.
PsychoPicasso chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
WONDERFUL! I LOVE this story! :D
vivianafrancesca chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
Hi, so just read the story before this one and im dying to know what is going
to happen, did u move it to another story. Im dying here lol great job by the
HeartsOnFire24 chapter 3 . 6/23/2012
I love your Dean/Jo stories. This sequel is great-update soon!