Reviews for Of Sleep and Charm Smiles
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
You've gotta love Parker. :)
PrettyLittleBones chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Once again I loved it !
Alexis Night chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Aw. Parker pulled a Booth. He's (Booth's) so madly overprotective! It's so cute!
hot4booth chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
A bittersweet story. It has a lasting effect, but it does get better.
EowynGoldberry chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
I liked your story but I am sorry that happened to you but I'm glad you didn't get hurt.
daffodil101 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Awww. I adored this :o) loved them being a family with Parker and Baby Bones, just gorgeous :o)
meezer-meow chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Wonderful story. Liked it very much
bookwormlady chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Sorry to hear you went through this! Hope things are better for you soon!
cmol8806 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
i'm so sorry that that happened to you! I'm glad that you werent physically hurt though.

wonderful story, loved your parker.
geraghtyvl chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I really liked this...So nice to see Parker in the story!
nertooold54 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Awe,Parker:). He is so sweet.
Fluffybird chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Thank whoever you are okay. So scary to think of that happening. I live near the wilderness and keep chimes on the windows, more to alert me about wild animals that might want to come in than people, people are definitely scarier. Good recovery method and good story.
Bannanerz chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Such a good story!
Phoebe Miller chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Very good. I really enjoyed your story. So different than a lot of fanfic fare. Very light and airy. I love fics with Parker too. :-)
FaithinBones chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Really liked your story. Sorry to hear you went through this. I've never experienced this. The closest I've ever come was someone broke into my little trailer at a camp my Dad owns. The broke the door but the idiots didn't take anything. It was a camp so I didn't have anything valuable to steal. My uncle fixed the door for me. I hope you're ok.

Loved how Parker hugged Brennan. So sweet.

L