Reviews for Wishful Thinking
OpheliacAngel chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Aww, poor Dean. This was so heartbreaking though very nicely written.

Thanks for a fantastic reminder of the episode and of the fact that it'll stay with Dean forever :)
smalld1171 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
In love with this completely! That is also one of my favourite episodes and I adore what you have done with it! YAY! Thanks for this my dear... Lovely, lovely... LOVELY! :D
Dizzo chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Oh, one of my fave episodes too. You've caught Desan's conflict perfectly here - I think if he and Sam had got along in the parallel world, he wouldn't have had the will to break free.

Nice job x
Wynefred chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
I loved this episode. You captured Dean's feelings here. Good job. :D
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Hey, loved that episode too - beautiful drabble to remind me of all the emotions fighting in Dean while the Djinn had him captured. Though the relationship between Dean and Sam was so screwed in that parallel world - I'm not sure if Dean could've lived with that.

xx Kate
ccase13 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Dean did love that other world. He would have tried to be a better person than his imagination made him too.
bhoney chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Poor Dean! *sniffle* I love that ep, too!
Swellison chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Wow, Viv. This captures Dean's feelings after his exposure to the djinn dead-on. Love the season one setting, too. WIAWSNB is a powerful episode, and Jensen's performance just knocks it out of the park.

Sue
AndLastWeekonSupernatural chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Nice story Viv. Really liked the angstyness. ( I don't thik that's a word.) XD I enjoy reading your peice each week.
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Ha! You and Bev had the hive mind this week! Nice one Viv!
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
my favorite episode i think, jensen so nails the emotion. nice one viv

bev x