Reviews for Great Aunt Bellatrix
Guest chapter 2 . 7/26/2014
love it! Thank you.
i like the similarities between teddy and scorpius. i never thought how bad they must have felt when they heard about the blacks (or the malfoys, for scorp). Really realistic. Amazing characterization!
lovemya2000 chapter 2 . 3/14/2014
Guest chapter 2 . 1/13/2014
this is fantastic
jamelia116 chapter 2 . 10/29/2013
This was wonderful! I love how Teddy came to comfort Scorpius when confronted with the deeds of the their antecedents. No one can do anything about the family one is born into...only what one does in one's own life. I like how you've portrayed Draco's life afterwards. It makes that last scene in the books and movie at Platform 9 3/4, when he is saying goodbye to Scorpius and Harry and Draco exchange a glance, completely understandable. Very nice story!

jamelia
jamelia116 chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Yes. I'll bet Harry is the Coolest Godfather Ever. I really like this take on the story. It fits perfectly into canon.

jamelia
mangachick1 chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
AAAH GLORIOUS!
I'm so glad to see someone recognize the connection between them, the last Blacks...just KUDOS, really KUDOS! :D
Terahlyanwe chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
Awesome chapter! I like that Scorpius isn't a total git.
Terahlyanwe chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Usually I don't really like fanfics of HP that don't include the normal cast of characters, but this one was awesome and very catchy. I like Teddy's character in this. :)
MPRose chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
This was awesome. I liked all your characterizations, and the way both boys deal with their past.
Louey06 chapter 2 . 5/22/2012
Coolest. Story. Ever. Sorry, i'm not mocking you i just had to do it :) Great job i really lked this. teedy and scopius are an interesting pair to see. All that's let of the great Black family legacy
Ember Nickel chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
This was a really nice premise. Thanks for writing.
thesecondshelf chapter 2 . 2/13/2012
This is unique, well written, and very touching.

I love your characterizations of both the boys. Teddy's relationship with Harry is almost paralleled by Albus's relationship with Teddy, which is adorable. I like the thought of Draco doing something completely innocuous for a living and choosing to keep his last name out of it.

Professor Meister may not be a ghost, but she is clearly completely out of touch with her students. I'm glad both boys have others that love them to pick up the pieces.

Thank you for sharing!

-the second shelf
theircatlives chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
You are an incredibly awesome author and I loved the ending to this story! Well done and keep up the mind-blowing work!
theircatlives chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
This is epic! Classic awesomeness! I must say you understood Teddy very cleverly. Your writing style is vivid, mesmerizing, moving and spectacular! The plot is great and I'm really anxious to read more!
Point Given chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Great story! I liked how the revelation also served as a positive note for Teddy and Scorpius meeting each other.