Reviews for This is Love
amanda chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
so sweet
mynameisqwerty chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
God I love you.

Thank you for filling my craving on Ferbnessa

t'was absolutely perfect! I loved it, and I love your take on Ferb.

I feel no shame in admmiting that i fangirl squealed when he said the "the girl I love" line.

This was amazing!
IfritDemon666 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Wow...

I really, really liked this fic and how you put it together. (I also liked how you made Ferb sound so hot!) ;) I'm gonna favorite and go to sleep happy and probably reread this a couple times tomorrow. XD
Jonathan-L-Seig chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
not bad!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Awesome, just awesome. Ferbnessa rocks!
LittlePlagueSpirit chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Hmm, honestly I will not say that this is the best fanfiction I have ever read, but you're on the right road getting there.

The things I liked was the tension and the suspense in the begin of the story. You didn't know why Ferb was there, nor did you (just like Vanessa) didn't know where Derrick was. Along the way, none of these things are explained, but more things are getting off: like Ferb drinking (that was a shocker to me), Derrick not letting know where he was and Vanessa's growing interest in Ferb. Everything starts conflicting at the point where you find out there is a connection between Ferb being there and Derrick not, and the big hit (no pun intended) was when you find out Derrick has been hitting Vanessa. It's really a suprise, especially since you (the reader) and Vanessa have been looking out for any sign of Derrick.

The thing that turns the story down is the ending of it. With all the suspense and the shock, I for myself would have ended it a bit shorter and with a better mix of the romance and the shock. Now it's kinda like: shock, Derrick is abusive! - Ferb and Vanessa kiss - and all the shock and suspense is gone and replaced by romance and kissing and love. It's really too bad you let all the greatly build up suspense defleat like that, because you could have used it to 'spice' the romance up.

So overall, it's a great story, but the ending is a bit of a letdown. I hope you can use my advice in some way, but keep writing and practicing and I will be looking out for more of you.