Reviews for Ollpheist
twilight-saga-lover95 chapter 26 . 4/15
Okay Edward and Jasper are fucking sociopaths! And Bella is fucking pathetic! I can't believe it was that easy for Edward to get her! After everything he did! She's just as much of a pathetic whore as Jessica is! Update soon :)
twilight.jenn chapter 26 . 12/20/2013
Wow, by far the creepiest Edward I've ever read. I'm not sure I really want to know where this is going, but I'll follow because it's so intriguing/disturbing.
silversimon chapter 26 . 10/21/2013
Story intrigues, and at times confuses me. Just along for the ride. Hope you return with new chapters soon.
Breaking Dawn21 chapter 26 . 9/28/2013
Enjoyed the read & good job .
jansails chapter 26 . 8/31/2013
Oh gracious- that looks bad on Edward's part regardless of how he describes Jasper's nature.
jansails/jan2
lemonbutt chapter 26 . 6/18/2013
Intense pair.
Robward17 chapter 26 . 6/17/2013
Well then...doesn't appear to be much brotherly love between them. I picked up on that as Edward was choking him to death..LOL. Bella's got herself into quite the mess hasn't she? Linda xo
dipsydoodle chapter 26 . 6/17/2013
Wow, 2 psycho brothers. Carlisle and Esme must be so proud. Heh. Thanks for the update.
spunkmehard chapter 26 . 6/17/2013
This story is so creepy good. Jasper seems just as depraved as Edward...and Edward now feels he needs to protect Bella from his brother? We need more Mama! Thank you for this update.
pauleen chapter 26 . 6/17/2013
I have so many questions. What are they, vampires? Murderers, psychotic killers? Where are the parents and what are Their parts in this?

I know i want to know alot, but this Edward is cunning along with Jasper.
debslmac chapter 26 . 6/17/2013
love this
kiwisrock chapter 26 . 6/16/2013
Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
More please...when you can!
tff000 chapter 26 . 6/16/2013
wonder what happened with tanya
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 26 . 6/16/2013
Does Edward kill these girls when he is done with them? I did not see that coming.
4MeJasper chapter 19 . 6/16/2013
Mocking him...'bout time someone did.