Reviews for Enough
Princess Deirdre chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
*Yvette N. Brown voice*
"Yes, Carol!"
This was sooo good. Made me feel stronger and more capable, damn!
Cand chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
With what we now know about our girl Carol this was a wonderfully believable action piece. I also lover her support of Daryl.
FrozenSoldier chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Really enjoyed reading this. Carol's journey in the show is so important, and you've proven how strong she is here, too.

I like the she followed Daryl's lead. Her reasoning behind the ears makes perfect sense.

Shane is crazy, but so in character! Just as the rest of them are :)
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
i really really like this one. its so raw and emotional.
Tomte Mushroom chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Wow, you took Carol to a freaky freaky place. And I liked it. Nice job!
Rat chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Wow, excellent story and fabulous writing.
moogirllover chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
all i can say is...about time ) good for her to finally fight back
horsegirl8862 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
I so love this:) But you should add more Daryl and Carol :)
francetwo chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Loved this fanfic! And I loved how you wrote Carol and she was becoming more independant.
Zenevieve-Son chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
This story I adore. I really like how you've made Carol linger in Daryl's footsteps, and have her emerge from her shell. She definitely has grown, and it makes me wonder how Sophia's death will affect Daryl and Carol.

Daryl's reaction to her musings are spot on, and I have no idea how you do it.
tammgrogan chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I really liked this story, everyone wants to think Carol as weak. She's not. She lived with Ed, she is a strong woman. I hope we have more storys with her and Daryl.
Alamo Girl chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Awww! You are just too too good to me, I should be thanking YOU for tolerating my endless emails about Caryl!

This turned out SO freaking good. I love the little additions you added in, the touches, the parts about Daryl's "isolation". God that just breaks my heart, him pulling back and standing apart from the others.

And yet, this is Carol, getting her own back a bit and I would pay seriously money to see this happen on the show. But I'm content to get this from you, because you bring it to life like no other.

MASSIVE HUGS on this, girl!