Reviews for Nickey Shantae's story
Mrs. BYG chapter 6 . 2/10/2014
I'm LOVING this budding relationship between Nikki and Hataka. I can't wait to read more. Please update soon! Great job :D
shady chapter 5 . 6/25/2013
I loved it I wish you would continue.
jade chapter 5 . 5/28/2013
I love it already can u make more chapters and finish the story
inquirer chapter 5 . 1/18/2013
ummm where is the next ChAPTER
Guest chapter 5 . 7/3/2012
Okay so I thought this was good too. I'm a bit surprised that Jayd does not have any kids. And I am glad that Rah made his entrance into the story. I am really curious about Jayd and Rah's relationship. I also want to know about how Rahima acts. Can't wait until next chapter.
Zestie Bow chapter 4 . 6/13/2012
Hey, I'm glad that u started writing on this again. I like how you just jumped back in and you got Mickey over to Jayd's house and yeah it is kind of different seeing them grown. I wanna see what happens next. I know that this Is suppose to be about nickey shunt but I am actually intrested in seeing Rah and Jayd grown. I want to see how they interact as a couple if they even are a couple.I want to know what Jayd does for work. Maybe you can do a chapter as a quick flashback on how they got back together and just how everyone in "the crew" got to where they are now. I also want to know more about Rahima and how she acts. I know this is a lot and I hope that you use it. Don't leave me hanging. I'm ready for the next FEW chapters. I hope this fueled your fingers to type enough.
remembermethefish chapter 3 . 4/8/2012
I really like this idea of skipping ahead. I have read all of your fanfiction and have enjoyed all of it. (Except the Summerdaze one,*NO OFFENSE* I mean I did like it but I didn;t really like the idea of adding the new girl Nala and her taking all the attention and I also didn't like the idea of Jayd and Jeremy having that contact that they did but I can't blame you for having sn opinion) Other than that I can feel where you are coming from. I will be making minse soon and I hope you read it and enjoy it.
OMGSOD chapter 3 . 4/5/2012
Very, very good! I am so glad someone else sees this as real and not just me...BTW i read the 15th volume on kindle and it was off the chain but didnt go exactly how I wanted to go. But please hurry up