Reviews for Bereisen Sie die Universe
Hud chapter 16 . 10/27/2014
I AM SAD IT HAS TO COME TO AN END BUT Nadia and her friends will rise to knew challenges oh this isn't Hid it's his daughter. S. C. G.
Hud chapter 15 . 10/27/2014
I STILL DON'T CARE IF IT TAKE 1000 YEARS I WOULD WAIT
Hud chapter 14 . 10/27/2014
I DON'T CARE IF IT TOOK A 1000 YEARS TO FINISH THAT I WOULD OF WAITED OH AN COOL
Hud chapter 13 . 10/27/2014
Okay I started readin this to my kid and she got the game and is now she is absesed with the game oh THE STORY IS AWESOME
Hud chapter 9 . 10/27/2014
Hud chapter 11 . 10/23/2014
Hud chapter 9 . 10/22/2014
Hud chapter 10 . 10/22/2014
I CAN'T WAIT TILL THE NEXT CHAPTER
shallowheart4 chapter 13 . 6/17/2013
One word. amazing.
Im sorry i havent reviewed in a long time. Im seriously obsessed with this game and u got me hooked on this story. Btw what happened to fighting Brie Pourri? You are a talented author and i like how u didnt drastically change the main characters personality. keep up the good work :)
shallowheart4 chapter 9 . 6/17/2013
this chapter is my favorite so far :P (Chapter 9)
Artkittenjade chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
This is amazing! Way better then the game! Please write more! I really need to know what happens! XD
Unknown chapter 5 . 11/23/2012
Awesome chapter! I'm going to try to beat the totem poles even though I only have me,Lassi,and Mokka. I'm still going to try!
xXYuki-SamaXx chapter 10 . 7/28/2012
the bit where nadia remembered eric was so sad :( please tell us more about eric when you update next cuz he was cool :( i love this story plz update soon
shallowheart4 chapter 8 . 7/5/2012
Thanks for updating! :). I hope your dad is okay. I like that Nadia keeps having like flashbacks. I am hyperpink4 under a different account. Good luck and I'll keep you company by reviewing!
shallowheart4 chapter 7 . 5/12/2012
Are you gonna update soon? :(