Reviews for In the Name of Research
I just gotta tell you, I wasn't sure what to expect from this, and I'm not sure you meant it to be funny, but I literally laughed out loud at times.
brennanslust chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
That was hot and awesome!

Natalie with them was a great idea!
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Not into threesomes, but that really wasn't so bad, I guess! It certainly was exciting!
Pop-2-more-buttons chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I liked the story. Very hot. You have the talent to wake someones imagination very vividly.
LivingInSmilesIsBetter chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Damn that was hot. I'll never be able to watch that ep again without thinking of this fic - and I really kind of love that.
distel chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Well fuck. I mean ... I mean ... shit ... take cold shower, read next one, take cold shower, read next one ... uhmmmm ...
lietomebaby chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I agree with all who liked this story. This was HOT! Loved it. Crazy fun. Let me reveal a bit of "personal" info to you; this was the last story I read last night and it ended JUST when my husband came to bed. Let's just say the SEX was WILD! So thanks. I call that "perfect timing"! Pat yourself on the back and keep bringing it!
divakat chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
You have now become my smut guru. You have no idea how high of a compliment this is.
Rhyolight04 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Holy cow. It would be rude to leave without say THANK YOU but I can hardly speak and must stagger away. You could write more.
MadameInRustyArmour chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Beckett all bossy and Natalie in the bed with them... that's just a scene that I could never imagine. It's good, though.
LoveJessieLou chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Damn, that was... woah! Just so freaking sexy and hot. So good!
Casquette chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Holy fuck, that was hot. /blushing furiously

Thank you and please write more!
LadyAntebellum chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Wwoooww! Thats something x-tra-ordinary AWESOME HOT you wrote there. I love it. First I thought it might not be in character but as I started reading I had to admit that I couldnt be really sure if I was right about that. Who knows what a horny Beckett who hasnt had sex in months would do if she gets drunk :-)? And it cries for a sequel to it, dont you think? Round 2 for a little Natalie/Kate action to watch for Rick?
Alesia G chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
This completely yummy and amazingly in character. Wonderful.
Kaslyna chapter 1 . 2/14/2012