Reviews for Saturday Night Fever
mysticfighter111 chapter 38 . 9/22/2012
Ham is such a goof.
stratocastic1969 chapter 38 . 9/22/2012
great post A! Emmett really has that metrosexual primping going on huh? it takes a lot of work to look that good :P ... LOVE the limo sex ... tried to visualize it ... but kept coming up with Rob ... wonder why that is? LOL
I can't wait for the next few chapters ... these ladies going thru body changes and MOOD swings ... something to look forward to indeed. You write good humor can't go wrong with that .. at least I love a funny story ;D
thanks for the update babe...waiting for more )
Kalinca62 chapter 38 . 9/21/2012
Sounds like Ham had quite the night out with the boys - mechanical bull, drinking, passing out in the bathtub. It doesn't get any better than that, does it? Loved Hammy's response to Rosieposie when he said his ass hurt - "Edward got frisky last night" - hilarious! With all those personal hygiene products and attention to being 'beautiful', are you sure Ham isn't batting for the other team? LOL Wow, I love the attention to detail you gave in describing the wedding location - it sounds like Alice did a great job! Riley a bridesmaid and Emmett unable to breathe when seeing his beautiful bride - aw, so sweet! Manmeat! Too funny! Can't blame a man for wanting to skip the ceremony and get right to the physical. The words in the song 'Turning Page' are incredibly moving - I don't blame Emmett for having a little moisture escape his eyes. OMG, naughty Ham removing her garter - love it! Wow, he went commando to his wedding - smart man! Nice lemon in limo. Cool limo man :) NO! I have not seen COS yet ... stamps feet and walks away :(
Great chapter Amanda - loved it! xC
TwimomJen chapter 38 . 9/20/2012
LOVED this update! Love Ham! He forgot his underwear! Lol he went through the list twice! Great ch! Sad to see this comming to a end. I've really enjoyed this.

Jen :))
pinklady34 chapter 38 . 9/20/2012
That was sweet and funny. I enjoyed it!
LovinRob chapter 38 . 9/20/2012
OMG! I just love Ham, he is funny and that wedding was so freaking perfect for them! I can't believe this is almost over *sigh*
dazzleglo chapter 38 . 9/20/2012
Loved it and your Em rocked, he forgot his undies.
maymay74 chapter 38 . 9/20/2012
loved it! Ham is so childish and sweet.
KimberlyAnnT chapter 38 . 9/20/2012
I've not seen the movie... But the limo scene sounds hot..
Judyblue95 chapter 38 . 9/20/2012
wow it was so good to see another chapter of this wonderful story today when i opened my inbox. i'm so glad you're going to finish it, and soon it seems! Ham and Rosie's wedding was just so cute, what with all his blah blah blahs at the ceremony and limo Cosmopolis sex on the way back to the hotel! great work!
Kayla chapter 37 . 9/17/2012
Great chapter and a great story/sequel. Look forward to reading more chapters.
1234567890inactive chapter 37 . 9/16/2012
cant wait for the next chapter
BoogieJo78 chapter 37 . 9/2/2012
mysticfighter111 chapter 37 . 9/2/2012
It's quite undestandable that it takes some time to register with the parents that all the girls are going to make them grandparents. They're all so funny with their hormone-induced quirks.
Kalinca62 chapter 37 . 8/29/2012
I really liked Edward's dream ... soon Bella will be in her 2nd trimester and he'll get to enjoy more pleasurable things again :) Alice craving Mexican food and Rose unable to stay awake - LOL I'm thankful that I never had morning sickness (both girls). Craved hot & spicy with 1st and steak with #2 (twelve months apart) LOL! At least you didn't have a lot to lose after Amanda! Loved this chapter ... look forward to the next!

460 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »