Reviews for Saturday Night Fever
TwimomJen chapter 38 . 9/20/2012
LOVED this update! Love Ham! He forgot his underwear! Lol he went through the list twice! Great ch! Sad to see this comming to a end. I've really enjoyed this.

Jen :))
pinklady34 chapter 38 . 9/20/2012
That was sweet and funny. I enjoyed it!
LovinRob chapter 38 . 9/20/2012
OMG! I just love Ham, he is funny and that wedding was so freaking perfect for them! I can't believe this is almost over *sigh*
dazzleglo chapter 38 . 9/20/2012
Loved it and your Em rocked, he forgot his undies.
maymay74 chapter 38 . 9/20/2012
loved it! Ham is so childish and sweet.
KimberlyAnnT chapter 38 . 9/20/2012
I've not seen the movie... But the limo scene sounds hot..
Judyblue95 chapter 38 . 9/20/2012
wow it was so good to see another chapter of this wonderful story today when i opened my inbox. i'm so glad you're going to finish it, and soon it seems! Ham and Rosie's wedding was just so cute, what with all his blah blah blahs at the ceremony and limo Cosmopolis sex on the way back to the hotel! great work!
Kayla chapter 37 . 9/17/2012
Great chapter and a great story/sequel. Look forward to reading more chapters.
1234567890inactive chapter 37 . 9/16/2012
cant wait for the next chapter
BoogieJo78 chapter 37 . 9/2/2012
mysticfighter111 chapter 37 . 9/2/2012
It's quite undestandable that it takes some time to register with the parents that all the girls are going to make them grandparents. They're all so funny with their hormone-induced quirks.
Kalinca62 chapter 37 . 8/29/2012
I really liked Edward's dream ... soon Bella will be in her 2nd trimester and he'll get to enjoy more pleasurable things again :) Alice craving Mexican food and Rose unable to stay awake - LOL I'm thankful that I never had morning sickness (both girls). Craved hot & spicy with 1st and steak with #2 (twelve months apart) LOL! At least you didn't have a lot to lose after Amanda! Loved this chapter ... look forward to the next!

xC
stratocastic1969 chapter 37 . 8/29/2012
poor HB! poor YOU! did love that she got him a guitar tho ... that's pretty cool. and love that Edward kept having to explain to his Ma about the babies NOT being twins! hilarious :D
my crutch during my second pregnancy? chocolate pie...with meringue...yeah, I gained nearly 70 freakin' pounds...so I kinda wish chocolate pie woulda made me puke...i might have put it down and not been such a cow at delivery time! lol
great chapter dear...I'm actually excited for the babies getting here!
LovinRob chapter 37 . 8/29/2012
I loved this chapter, poor HB and being sick, she won't want to get knocked up again after that...LMAO! I loved their gifts to each other and the parent's were freaking hilarious and the girls were truly riotous, Rose, hehehehe. Another excellent chapter girl :-)
tracyluvstwilight2010 chapter 37 . 8/29/2012