Reviews for Molly Cooked
sleepy queens chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
You just posted a link to your "hate fics" or whatever on tumblr, and my eye fell on this one. And I really liked it! You managed to fit something important into only a few words (which is something I absolutely love) and I honestly just think it's so possible. This was one of those fics that went straight into my headcanon. Love, Priya.
Lady Phoenix Fire Rose chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Molly seems to cook allot. I can actually understand why she does it, everyone needs their time away from the real world, and cooking is hers. I rather liked this. Well done. :D
Couture Girl chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
ehhh Molly needs to focus really. You totally keep her in character! I like that :)

Much love!

C.G.
Expecting Rain chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Aww, I like this! You really look at the reasons for Molly is the way she loves.
Inkfire chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
I LOVED the way you pictured the denial in this! The repetition of "Molly cooked" just seemed to stress how obnoxious she was being, and I love the way you described people's reactions to it, yet the way she never changed and just chose to hide from what was wrong instead of facing it. great work!
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
That is very true of Molly. You're really getting her down. Though she does have another side. But you're getting this side of her down well. Good drabble! ( On another topic, I'm going to try and catch up to everything tonight. :) I'm not sure if I'll be able tor or not but I'll try.
smallpaperstars chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Good! Very true to her personality. Loved it. But now I'm hungry... :)